Fifth Stop Zero Gravity

Pi Li MIT III

When Tian Mo Xing opens her eyes she was on her bed again. She sits up and rubs her face. Was before another dream? She turns and notice that 007 wasn't next to her. She gets off the bed but lost her balance and fell. Her ankle was swollen and it hurt a lot. 007 came in and sees her on the floor. He smiles and asked, "What are you doing on the floor?" She gets up and sits on the bed. "Looking for you." He holds up a bag of frozen peas. "If you twisted your ankle you shouldn't go out running aroung." He walks up to her and kneels down to place the bag on her ankle. Running around? Tian Mo Xing starts to get nervous. "What do you mean?" He gets up and sits next to her. "I found you sleeping outside on the front step before. Care to tell me what you were doing?" So before wasn't a dream. Tian Mo Xing smles and said, "I wanted to go jogging but I forgot I hurt my ankle last night. When I wanted to come back in I remember I didn't bring my keys and it was still early so I just splet outside." She smiles forcibly. He hits her forehead. "You're such a silly girl." He gives her a peck on the cheek and gets up. "We have to go now. You stay here with 747. Okay?" She nods and he left.

In the kitchen, 747 was setting up ingredients on the countertop. Tian Mo Xing limps into the kitchen and said, "747. Why are you taking out so many things? Are you reorganizing the kitchen?" he laughs. "No! Didn't you say you wanted to make a strawberry cake? I stayed up a night and found the perfect recipe. Are you excited?" Her heart starts to ache. 747 has really done a lot for her and almost got killed in the last game. She smiles and exclaimed, "Yay! And we're going to eat it all by ourselves!" Then, they started working. Tian Mo Xing cracked eggs while 747 starts to make the batter, Tian Mo Xing washes the strawberries and cuts them. In 747's heart, he wished this moment will never end. Finally, they placed the cake into the oven and went out to the living room to wait. 747 yawns several times. "747. Go sleep. I'll wake you up when the cake is done." He nods and walks upstairs. Now that 747 is asleep she has to go out and find Jaden. She has to stop him from putting himself in danger.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. Tian Mo Xing gets up and limps over to the door. It was Jack. In his hand was a box. She recognized it to be the same box as the other ones with organs. "Uncle Jack, where did you get the box?" He points down the street and said, "A boy in black told me to give it to you." She grabs the box and runs in the direction Jack had pointed to. In the back, she hears Jack calling after her. "Tian Mo Xing!" Even though her ankle was in great pain, she continued to run. Then, she sees a black figure run pass the opposite street. She chased after him. Eventually, she stops at a dead end alley way. She stomps her feet on the ground. She opens the box and inside was only a note. It reads "My Love. You just got tricked." She looks at it confused. Then, she remembers 747 is home alone. She hurries back to the house. She sees the window had fogged up from smoke. She quickly opens the door and sees thick smoke. The oven! She ran into the kitchen and closed the oven. She covers and ran upstairs to 747's room. The door was opened and she sees him lying on the floor, unconscious. "747!"

Meanwhile, 007 has arrived outside NYU. However, getting inside would be a problem since he don't have a student ID. He takes out his M&M tube and looks at the security guard at the entrance of the school. As he twirls to think of a plan, a hand pats him on the shoulder. He turns to look and then someone takes his tube. He turns back and see Lin Yu Jie, holding his M&M. "Came to find me?" she asked, smiling. He looks away and said "What are you doing here?" She moves his face towards her. "I'm a student here. I should be asking you what you're doing here." Before he could respond, she links arms with him. When he tries to pull away, she starts to walk. When they got to the entrance, she smiles at the guard and leans into 007 and whispers "If you want to get in, do as I say." She hands over her student ID. The guard nods and let them pass. "Why did you help me?" He asked, when they were out of the guard's ear shot. They arrived in front of the elevator. She lets go of him. "To show you that I can be the woman standing behind you as well." 007 blushs. She smiles and said "The photography studio is right down the hallway, first right turn. If you need help, my dorm is in the west wing. You have my number." The elevator opens and she walks in. 007 looks at her and said "Thank you." The door slowly closes. He could see sadness in her eyes. She looks away and pressed the "close" button. The doors shut tight.