Second Stop You Don't Love Me Anymore

Pi Li MIT III

She was lying on the bed. Suddenly, Tian Mo Xing hears footsteps approaching her. However, she can't move. Every muscle in her body was paralyzed. She opens to scream for help but no sound came out. Sweat was dripping down her forehead. She sees the person getting closer and closer. In his hand was a sharp scalpel. Tian Mo Xing shakes her head. The person laughed evilly. When he finally reached her, he holds up the scalpel and stabs down into her stomach. Tian Mo Xing shot up. It was just a dream. She wipes the cold sweat from her face. She looks at 007 and leans down on his chest. She tries to go back to sleep but every time her eyes close, she could see the images from the dream over and over again. She was starting to shiver as a chill runs up her spine. Outside the window, she sees a shadow of a person holding a camera. Not sure whether it was real or a hallucination, she quickly pulls the cover over her head and tries to fall asleep.

When 007 woke up, he turns to his side; hoping to lean on Tian Mo Xing. But she wasn't on the bed. He sits up and rub his eyes. The time on the clock reads half past eight. He hears someone in the bathroom. Getting off the bed, he grabs his jeans from the armchair and puts it on. He knocks on the door and said "Tian Mo Xing. Is it you?" He hears her throwing up. He turns the knob and the door opens. Inside, Tian Mo Xing was sitting on the floor, leaning on the toilet. 007 hurries to her and puts his hoodie over her. "Are you okay?" She nods. But then she throws up again. 007 pats her back gently. He hands her some tissue. She wipes and said "I had a really, really, REALLY bloody and scary nightmare. Now in my head, all i can think of is bloody organs and sawing off someone's leg and ripping out the brain and blending it all together in a blender and..." She throws up again. Hearing about the dream, 007 looked like he was about to throw up too.

"You must be thinking too much about the gifts; causing you to have nightmares. Do you want some medicine?" He pats her back gently. She wipes and said "I don't want medicine! That's what the person in the nightmare used to drug me." She frowns and gets up. "After throwing up everything, I'm hungry now." 007 smiles and hits her on the forehead. "You're such a pig." She smiles and push him out of the bathroom. "I have to shower and brush my teeth. See you later." She close the door. When she hears 007's footstep walking away, the cheerfulness disappeared from her face. She took out a bottle of pill from her pocket and opens it. Taking a pill out, she puts it in and swallows it. Then, she closed her eyes and leans against the door.

Walking down the stairs, 007 sees Miss Cherry in the kitchen preparing breakfast. In the living, 747 was lying on the couch with his eyes widened. Under his eyes were dark circles and heavy eyebags. 007 went over to him. "747. What are you doing here? Why do you look so tired?" 747 took a glance at 007 and starts to groan. "Am I the only one who have jetlag?? I couldn't sleep the whole night. But now my head hurts a lot and I'm very tired." 007 tried not to laugh. 747 got up and said "Hey! Don't laugh at me! I can still fight better than you." He yawns. 187 wakes down the stairs, looking refreshed and charming. 747 steals a glance at him and whines "How does 187 manage to look handsomer and handsomer each day!? I'm about to die from lack of sleep and he looks like he just woke up from 1000 years of sleep!" Finally, 007 can't take it anymore. He starts to laugh. 187 walks over to them and looks at 747. "That's why I'm number one on the Most Wanted To Be Boyfriend. People that's off the top 100 list tends to have some kind of issues"; hinting at 747.

Before an argument could start, Miss Cherry came out with a tray of congee. "Time for breakfast!" she exclaimed, happily. "I took a long time to make them so every one better their bowls clean!" 747 quickly took a bowl and starts slurping it down. 187 and 007 took small spoonfuls of the congee. When they tasted it, they looked at each other and frowned. 187 whispers to 007 "I thought Miss Cherry's cooking would be better than this." 007 nods and puts down the bowl. Mixing the congee, 187 sees some red and blue-veined meat. He quickly looks at Miss Cherry and asked, worried "What is this?"

She took a sip of the congee and said "I used the heart from yesterday to make the congee. It's best to not let food go to waste. Don't you think?" After hearing this, all three guys stared at her wide-eyed. 747 drops the bowl on the floor. 007's face scrunched up and he leans over to throw up. 187 covered his mouth and ran to the kitchen sink to throw up. 747 froze in place, his face turning green. Tian Mo Xing, who was just walking down the stairs, heard this and quickly ran back up to throw up. Miss Cherry starts to laugh and said loudly "I'm just kidding! It's a pig heart I found in the fridge. It seemed fresh so I used it. Why are you all so serious?"