chapter 2

Will he ever notice me?

*note: all povs are gonna be Yuri's*

I received 2 weeks of detention for my "rudeness". For the rest of the day, I avoided everyone's stares. In the hallway, I heard giggling from the Jung sisters and I peeked at them. Minho was making out with Jessica and hugging Krystal. It was a disgusting sight. How could they bear that their boyfriend was dating 2 other girls? Minho caught my eye. "What are you staring at?" I glared at him. "Nothing."

I ran off. I heard the annoying giggles again. I felt a tug on one of my pigtails and turned around to see Taeyeon. "You know you wouldn't have these problems if you were just like us." I scowled at her. "And be like you? Or Seohyun? No way." Taeyeon smiled. She handed me a ......coupon? "All the same, I would advise a makeover for the loner. Hey that rhymes!" She walked away. I read the yellow coupon she gave me.

50% off of Guyri's makeover salon

It's more then just a perm!

:)

wtf?

Maybe this was just a joke but afterschool, I decided to walk over to the salon. The coupon said that it was on Song avenue. Song avenue was okay but it was overshadowed by Im street. It was much more fancier. (I'm not that original with names) There was a salon on that one which also looked fancier then any of the shops. Why wasn't I sended there?

The door was broken and had mold on it. It looked creepy yet intresting to touch. I poked it with a stick. The mold fell off. Fake mold? Why was the mold fake? I pushed the door to find an empty pink room with a simple chair in the middle.

"Hi!" I stumbled and fell to the ground. I looked to see a girl about 17 years old. "My name is Guyri! You didn't have to fall off like that." She helped me up. "You didn't have to startle me like that." Guyri ignored that and helped me on the chair. "So what do you need?"

"Um, well someone gave me a coupon for this. I was interested so I came." I handed her the coupon.

"Can I have a more mature look. Or something? How much is the cost?:"

"$5." I handed her five dollars.

Guyri took out her materials.....under her floorboards?

"Um why do you have ake mold on your door?"

"We want to make this place hidden. It adds a more mysterious tone." What? I stared around at the pink room. Yep. It surely is mysterious.

"Are you ready?" I nodded. Will Minho notice me? Will people scorn me for being a wannabe? I held my breath.

EDIT: Yuri wears pigtails