chapter 20

Will he ever notice me?

We were alone and I was carrying the toilet plunger in case she takes at swing at me. "There's no need to worry. I'm not going to kill you." Too bad, I want to. "Let me explain. I'm tired of Minho cheating on me. I found him kissing with Taeyeon too you know. He told me that I was his girlfriend but if that were true, then he would have told Taeyeon straightfowardly. I want to give him a message. I want to give him a message that he is mine and not Taeyeons!'

Why is she telling me this? Seohyun looked at me with pleading eyes. "Will you help me?" WHAT?! "Tell me why I would help you?" I glared at her. Seohyun smiled. "Because you hate him too."

That was true. But what would she do? What does me hating Minho have to do with her plan? What is her plan? Seohyun explained it as if she read my thoughts. "You will have to sneak into Minho's trailer and hack into his account. His password is 'theveggieman97'. Don't ask why. His computer is in his trailer because it contains his secrets and we're going to reveal his whole secrets on the internet. Minho's house is like 20 feet away from the trailer. That's not far. So dress in black."

Is she planning to get me arrested? I'm not doing this. "First of all, how this giving Minho 'the message'?" Seohyun just smiled. "Because it will reveal who he truly loves. And if it's not me, then I'm breaking up with him. If it is me, then I'm sending that page to Taeyeon and we'll see how she reacts."

I shook my head. "I do not want her to find out. She'll get really angry and upset. She'll break an arm!" I wanted to scare her. No use obviously. "Ha! Like I care." I tried telling her out again. "I'm not going. How do I know this isn't a scam to get me in trouble? Or if it's a joke?"

"Because I will be with you silly. And I will look conspicuous too. C'mon please! You do want to find out right?" She asked. I do. I actually do want to find out. "When will you do this?" I asked. She smiled with pleasure. "Tonight." Tonight?! I agreed though, giving in to curiosity.

tonight~

Seohyun texted me where his house is. I spotted her and we pried the door of the trailer. It was locked. Luckily, Seohyun knew how to lockpick. Why she wanted to learn I didn't want to know. Well, who doesn't?

We looked everywhere for the laptop. Well not literally everywhere but we searched for a long time. Where would one put his precious laptop? A secret door maybe? But there were no other doors. Well, duh. It's secret. There was a bed in here as well. Maybe under the bed? I looked under and scraped around. A trapdoor! I pried it open and took out a black shiny laptop. Why couldn't he have written it in a book? It's much more easier to hide.

What did it contain inside?