chapter 18

Will he ever notice me?

What was I so depressed about yesturday? What did I lose? Nothing. I lost nothing. In fact, I think that party did some good. It made me see what he was really like. I smirked and continued my homework. Let Seohyun smuggle up to Minho. They are perfect for each other.

The next day~~

I was so hungry so I decided to eat at ihops. To me, they have the best eggs and steaks there. Although I have to watch my figure. So I just ordered the eggs. It was warm and bright in here. Ahhh. I froze when I saw someone then rolled my eyes. It just got a whole lot dimmer in here as Minho and Seohyun took a booth right in front of me. I took no notice of them.

"Are you cold, Seohyun?" Minho murmured. Seohyun agreed. It was hot in here! There was even a fire burning. Desperation these days! I was just glad they took no notice of me either. I ordered eggs and bacon.

"Hey, no kissing!" shouted the waitress. People stared and snickered. Seohyun and Minho didn't seem bothered by it though. "Ha," I whispered under my breath. After I was done, I hissed back at them, "Are you gonna make out next in the closet?" I left quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe springbreak is over. I really don't want to face school. Cause that would mean facing Minho. Ugh. I also can't believe my parents called that they're taking an extended vacation in the US. Oh well. Better for me. Even if it does mean I'm lonely again.

(fast foward to the science lab)

Taeyeon is my partner. I wanted to tell her about Minho and Seohyun dating but that would really get Taeyeon mad. We worked together quietly. I broke the silence. "So how is it between you and him?" She murmured something. I caught the words, "sneaking" and "back". "If I ever see Minho with someone again, I will destroy him. Especially without telling me." I shuddered. What about the girl dating him?

At lunch, it was just the same as before. Except Minho had to join the table. Please. Go away. And take your brat with you. "Seohyun, your hair looks perfect today. It looks natural. Not like hers." He pointed at me. I scowled and threw my pencil at him. Seohyun smirked,"Yuri is so mean. We should do something about her." Seohyun laughed. Minho nodded. Right. Do whatever you want. It'll make you the b*tch.

Cheerleading practice was horrible. I tripped and stumbled. "C'mon, the competition is NEXT WEEK!" Taeyeon said. Jessica whimpered. Competition? She never said anything about a competition. I worked harder on my jumped and flips. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw shadow figures under a tree. Minho and Seohyun. Making out? Uh oh.

Did Minho have any idea that Taeyeon was here?

"Taeyeon! Look!" I pointed to the ground. "What?" She looked down. "There's a spider! If you see very close,-" And then I played the it's-right-here-where-is-it game. I saw Minho and Seohyun separate and Minho came towards us. What did that jerk want?

"Taeyeon, it's time to go." He flashed a smile at her. Though it looked fake. Taeyeon grunted. She pushed Minho aside, to the bleachers and continued the practiced. I seem to be getting the you're-still-in-my-clutches vibe from her.