chapter 22

Will he ever notice me?

Wow. He had so many files. And they were so intruiging. There were stuff like, "Worst date ever". But we couldn't find the title along  the lines of "the girl I like". So now what do we do?

"Can we go now?" I was really impatient and did not want to end in jail. "No you may not." We jumped when we turned and saw Minho. Oh great. We are gonna end up in jail. "Minho!" Seohyun flung her arms everywhere. Ouch. "I can't believe you found Yuri! I tried to get her to stop watching but she talked me into it." She shut the laptop on my hands. Ouch. "Shut up Seohyun. I'm the one who's gonna tell the truth here. She set up the plan and wanted to look at your secrets. See the one who you really like. And I was intruiged and I wanted to go too."

Seohyun started to cry. Oh my gosh. "She's lying. Please." Minho scoffed. "Yeah right. Why are you dressed in black then?" Seohyun looked down. "Ooooooooh."

Why did I hang out with her? "You're not going to send us to the police for breaking and entering, are you?" I asked. Seohyun whimpered. Minho pointed out the door. "Just get out." Seohyun ran out the house.

i was about to walk out when Minho stopped me. "Do-do you want to....stay in this trailer? It's really dark outside." Oh. Um. Before I could respond, the door burst open again.

"W-What is sh-why are you-what are you guys doing here?!" Yikes. It was Taeyeon. I guess we really are in trouble. Minho's eyes loooked as if they were going to pop. "Er, look, I just caught them in my trailer. They were sneaking to-"

"SHUT UP!" She went up to him and hit him in the face. Should I help him? "I thought you were with Seohyun! But you moved on to prettier girls, right?" She knew? "Don't make excuses for yourself, you're still with me!" She kissed him and dragged me out the gate. Minho was following along. "Look, it was nothing okay? Yuri and Seohyun were sneaking in my laptop. Then Seohyun ran out. And it was just Yuri and me."

Taeyeon acted as if she wasn't listening. She threw me out the gates and locked it. That didn't end good. I am not following Soehyun's plans again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I avoided Taeyeon's gaze after that but I did glare at Seohyun. She just hid her face between the books. The days passed on quickly. Minho and Seohyun don't see each other again. Although I did see Taeyeon literally grabbing onto Minho. Everytime I see them.

the day before the cheerleading competition~~

How should I wear my hair? Maybe in curls? Straightened?

I know. I'll just wear it the way I wore it before. In a ponytail. The new look is really old. I ran to get the deonoor when I heard it ring.

It was Taeyeon.

"Look. I know nothing happened between you and Minho. Why were you sneaking into his trailer though?" I shrugged. "Ask Seohyun. She'll probably not tell you though. Just don't cling onto Minho so much. Okay?" Taeyeon nodded. "You shouldn't be bothered though. (pause) Good luck tomorrow. I hope we do well." We waved at each other.

Phew. Taeyeon forgave me. Imagine what she'd do if she didn't.