chapter 14

Will he ever notice me?

What should I make for dinner today? I hope Minho would come but that would mean buying and making. And I'm so tired. Maybe I should microwave some pizza for me today and if he comes, I'll make pasta for him. Guests first.

I set the timer when the doorbell rang again. Guess I'll have to make the pasta.

But sadly, it wasn't Minho. It was Seohyun. Wearing a pink blazer over a white top and white skirt. "Hi, er, do you want to come in?" I hestitated. She nodded and stepped in. "Wow! This place is amazing!" Yeah right.

"Is that pizza?" She pointed the pizza. "Do you want some?" I asked. She shook her head. "I came to tell you about my party the day after today. Do you wanna come?" I shook my head. I still didn't trust her.

"C'mon! It's no prank alright? I even invited Minho! You can call him and ask if it's true or not. My house is on Kwon street. (Again, not original with names) I'll pick you up alright? I even invited Taeyeon. She never lies. C'mon please!" I didn't know what to do. I didn't want anything to do with her. On the other hand, I've never been to a party before. And Minho's invited!

"I don't know what to wear though!" My clothes are really plain."Don't worry. I'll pick them out for you. Tomorrow. Maybe even today." I sighed. Then I nodded. Maybe it'll be fun/ Seohyun wouldn't dare misbehave under Minho's gaze. Otherwise she'll lose his trust. Seohyun smiled and dragged me to the mall. I was really hoping for tomorrow.

~The next day~

I called Taeyeon and Minho to confirm it. They said it was true and that they were really excited for the party. "Are you coming?" said Minho. I said "yes". He sighed, happily and hung up.

"Hello?"

The outfit Seohyun had picked for me was stunning. And it costed much but Seohyun paid for it. I have to admit, she might have changed. It was a black tank-top with a red blazer. I had a sparkly, whort black skirt and leggings underneath it. I had to wear heels though. My hair was to be pulled back in a ponytail. Seohyun also bought jewlery for me as well.

I really hope nothing bad happens. And please, no drunks.

~the next day~

I prepared myself for the party and did my makeup. I learned it from Seohyun who taught me yesturday. It made me alluring.

I kinda wished I had more playful touch to me. Like a yellow t-shirt or something.

Seohyun arrived and took me in a black limo. "I hope this party is gonna be the best!"

She was looking even more prettier then me. She wore a black dress that shaped her body perfectly. Elegant.

I was brave enough to ask, "Where's Minho?"

"He's in another limo with Taeyeon. They are such a wonderful couple." Was she trying to bug me off. I ignored her and turned my back on her.