chapter 16

Will he ever notice me?

I bit his arm and ran back to the kitchen. It was the only thing I could think of that wouldn't cause a commotion. Except the fact that Eunhyuk would cause one. I desguised mysefl as one of the kitchen staff. "Don't ask, just go along with it," I pleaded the staff. They shrugged and warned me not to touch the food. I heard footsteps come in.

"Yuri, where the hell are you!" How dare he curse in a kitchen!  I silently prayed for him to leave. I heard the footsteps leave. I wasn't falling for that trick. I pretended to pass the plates around and when I was sure he left, I ran for it.

Ran upstairs, I mean. I sighed. I never ran this much before. I panted for a while then went downstairs for some food. I am starving. "Hey, are you alright?" Minho asked, concerned. I nodded and smoothed my hair. "Let's get some food." Minho shook his head. " I'm bringing something for Taeyeon. Sorry." He noticed my downcast expression. "Maybe Taeyeon could wait." He smiled and we set off for the kitchen.

"What can we get for you?" asked the kitchen staff. "You mean we can eat here?" Minho gasped.

Could we? Ooh pasta! "Let's just sit down, kay?" We sat at a table. I hope this is allowed. And I sure hope Taeyeon doesn't catch us.

The pasta was delicous. And so was the soup. I couldn't find anything too talk about. And neither did he. I spoke up. "You better hurry up. Taeyeon will be missing you." He nodded. "Right." He didn't move though. What is he waiting for? "Um, I guess I'll go then." I took a step foward.

BAM

The lights suddenly went off. It was pitch black but I could see a little moonlight from the windows. I heard screams then I heard laughs. Some people enjoyed the dark. "Yuri?"

"Min-"

I felt someone grab me and drag me somewhere else quickly before I could utter another sound. "Hey!" I pushed against him. He just held on tighter. I kicked him in the crotch and ran again. But where the heck to I run to? I couldn't see anything!

I heard Eunhyuk's voice against the screams. "Get back here, idiot!" I used my hands to find my way. I ended up running up the stairs. RUN YURI RUN! The lights came back on. There were groans. What was the matter with these people? I kept on running, knowing that Eunhyuk was behind me. I ran up to the fifth floor. Great. I was super tired. I....just.....have to keep running. I fell to the floor, exhausted.

"Tired?" I didn't want to see Eunhyuk. "What do you want from me?" I gasped. Eunhyuk said nothing. He growled, then dragged me up off the floor. I screamed. He hauled me over the railing. He was gonna throw me off the fifth floor! I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Yuri!" It was Minho! He pulled my back and pushed Eunhyuk off. "Damn you!" said Eunhyuk. "What is going on?" said Seohyun as she came in on us. "No fighting here." She waved her arms at us, indicating for us to follow her. "It's time for dinner." I shook my head.

"We already ate. Go on without us." I glanced at Minho. Seohyun stared at us, nodded, and walked away dragging Eunhyuk with her. I frowned as I saw Minho still staring at her. "Erm, thanks." I started to walk away. Minho grabbed my hand. "You wanna walk together?"

"To where?" "The rooftop?" He knew about that? I nodded as we walked to the bedroom and through the door. "Aigoo," I said, as a chilly breeze blew by. We sat on the bench together. "So what do you think of Seohyun?" I asked him. "Hmm?" He could be so stupid sometimes. "She's cute," he replied with a smile on his face. "Hmph."

"Look Yuri, you don't have to be so against her, you know? She's really nice. She even invited you to this party. And nothing bad happened." Yet, you mean. "I'm gonna go get some juice." I walked out of the rooftop. He didn't follow back. I saw Seohyun on my way down. "Where's Minho?" asked Seohyun. I told her where he is and walked quickly down. I was so tired today. I checked the clock. 11:27?! I really have to go. I hurried to the rooftop to remind Seohyun of the time and to tell her I want to go home.

I opened the door and nearly fell back in shock. There was Minho and Seohyun on the rooftop, with their lips glued, together. I couldn't take it anymore. I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho, you player!