chapter 24

Will he ever notice me?

Minho pov~~

Girls glared at her when we walked past. I glared back at them. They're just going to have to get  used to this. Yuri didn't flinch. As always. That's one of thee things you have to admire about her. I ignored Taeyeon and didn't follow her. She's just gonna have to cope with it. Although I could tell she was really furious about that night when I pushed her into a guy.

I didn't understand why I couldn't see her for what she was now a years ago. Her makeover had helped. It helped me see her inside and personality. I loved her now. Way before I loved Taeyeon.

And speaking of Taeyeon.....

A few days after that night, she dropped out of school. Where would she go? Did it have something to do with me and Yuri? This shouldn't bother me. However I did feel as if my last days with her wasn't that nice. But it was her fault.  If she hadn't slapped me, if she hadn't been so clingy, we may have been together forever.

Seohyun has also been ignoring me. She hates us. She'd better leave us alone. She must know I only dated her to make Yuri jealous. I hope Yuri wouldn't find that out.

Months passed til May. I got a letter from Yuri that said

"Meet me in the trailer. I want to tell you something." What did she want to tell me? Was it bad news?

Once I went inside the trailer, I gasped. It was a mess. There were feathers everywhere from the pillows. Books were toppled. Papers were shredded. Did Yuri do this? There was the laptop. I glanced at it. It was the draft I saved. "Is she the one?"

Stating my love for either Taeyeon or Yuri. The answer ended with Yuri. There was also a note taped to it. And a picture of me a.nd-

Just me actually. Only the middle was ripped apart.

The note said,

"I knew you didn't love me. Didn't I tell you to be good to me? If you wanted to kiss other girls, you should've told me. But instead, you wanted to collect us, right? As if we females are toys? What a disrespectful person. The world could do without people like you. And that would be my goal.

Soshi Taeyeon"

Soshi? Yes, that was the name of the group she had stayed in. The picture was once a picture of me and Taeyeon. She ripped it. The world could do without people like you.
I shuddered.

What would she do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, that's the end. Look foward to my sequel: Running away from the Soshi. (it sounds crappy so I might change the title but I'll add the "sequel to Will he ever notice me?"