chapter 6

Will he ever notice me?

"Well, the first time I met Taeyeon was at the same park we are. We were 14 years old. She was actually crying behind the bushes and I was the only one who heard it so I tried to comfort her but she pushed me away. It took a while for me to get to her. She told me she was signed up for some outside group. She said that the group was making her do bad things. Taeyeon said that she wanted out but once you got in you can't get out.

"The second time I met her was when she was visiting jail. I ask her what she was doing and Taeyeon admitted that she was assigned to torture bad people. I tried to stop her but some other people hit me and threw me on the sidewalk.

 "Ifelt really bad for her so I kept on meeting her and I think I made her feel better. We then fell in love and Taeyeon finally got the courage to speak out for her resigning the group. She said that it was me who helped her courage."

Minho sighed. "We were together for a long time and we couldn't let each other go. Too bad her personality changed so much. I wished for the old Taeyeon back. She kinda frowns whenever she sees me with Jessica and Krystal but she usually shrugs it off. Of course she doesn't know about me making out with them."

"She doesn't?" He shook his head. "Don't tell her okay? I don't love them the way I love her, I just felt like it. If she finds out, she'll be really hurt." I nodded. "And don't tell her I told you. I promised her not too." I nodded again.

"Thanks for telling me." I threw my finished apple in the trash. Minho then leaned in. "Now let me ask you something. Why didn't you call me yesturday?" I threw a confused look at him. "I thought that would make me sound desperate." He chuckled. "I actually like being called. Don't hestitate to text me okay?" I nodded again. "I'll ask you the last question. Can I give you my number?" He smiled and nodded.

I put my number in his cell-phone. His wallpaper was of him and Taeyeon. They looked so romantic. We said our farewells and walked back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*cheerleading practice*

"Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! You were supposed to walk that way!" yelled Taeyeon at Jessica. Jessiica pouted. "What difference does it make? Our team is already a flop with her in it!" She jutted her chin in my direction. Taeyeon and Jessica whispered for a few moments then Jessica went back to the stands with a mixed expression on her face.

I pretended not to hear that. We practiced for a few more minutes then took a break. I could make out four figures in the distance. They were walking towards us. At the front was Seohyun. Oh dear. I ran to the locker room and changed back to my clothes. I was halfway trying to put my shirt on when the door opened. I hid behind the..... the....... Where should I hide?!

I locked myself in the bathroom stall and put my feet on the toilet. "Where is she?" "Hey, these are her clothes. Let's take them!"

Oh no, they were taking my cheerleading clothes as well. I had only my shirt halfway on and cheerleading skirts. My heart then almost stopped when they said: "Let's check the bathroom."

What was I going to do?