chapter 11

Will he ever notice me?

"Thanks for helping me with my homework," said Minho, gratefully. "I have to go now, Taeyeon will be impatient. If you want to know, I live at Kim street, 98." I nodded sleepily. "Bye Minho," I yawned. Minho smiled and left. I ended up sleeping on my desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

Oh great. No wonder I was so uncomfortable. I slept in my jeans. I took a long shower and changed into a red blouse and another pair of jeans. I tied my hair into a ponytail and went out. I wanted to see what Minho's house was like.

The air was fresh and cool. Although, the sky suggests a rainstorm coming as clouds were coming by. I hurridly rode my bike to Kim street, 98. My jay dropped.

The house was huge. It reminded me of the white house, only a bit smaller. I reluctantly pushed the button and announced my name, then froze at the voice.

"Yuri? What do you want?" asked Taeyeon. She sounded a little pissed and suprised though not completely. I twirled my hair, nervously. "I.... wanted to give Minho back his pencil he left at my house." Only problem is that I don't have a pencil. "Then I lost it, so I...(I searched my pockets and found a pen) bought a pen so I can give it back to him. It's his special pencil."

There was a rapid silence. Then Taeyeon called Minho over and the gate opened. I steered my bike to the side of the house and left it on the ground.

DING DONG. There was a hurry of footsteps and instead it was Taeyeon who opened the door. "Hi! I suppose you want to give back that pen now." She smiled and held out her hand. I fidgeted til I saw Minho. "Leave Taeyeon." Taeyeon stared at him and scoffed. She hurried off but stopped at the back and observed us.

"Um, well here's your pen." I gave him a pen. His house opened up to a huge, living room with wooden walls and a fire blazing. "Thanks, do you wanna come in?" I went inside gratefully. It was cozy inside. "Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They went out too." Minho whispered in my ear, "Lucky for us." I heard a cough. "Should I introduce you around the house then?" asked Taeyeon. Minho nodded went to the kitchen. "I'll order some food for you." I smiled. He was so sweet.

"So this is the living room," said Taeyeon. She dragged me to various places and gave brief explanations like, ""This is the bathroom." No duh.

"This is Minho's room which he only allows me to go in. And this is my room." She pointed to another door marked 'Taeyeon'. There was a notebook on the door. "Minho would write something on this notebook and I would reply back." She smiled. How original. (no sarcasm) Would Minho do that to me? No. He would do that to his girlfriend, not to his best friend. That would be so wrong. So so wrong.

"You can come in my room if you want." She puched open the door. The walls were painted pink.(my favorite color) It was bigger then my room. "You wanna play cards?" I accepted and we played an intense game of spit on the card table.

It was soon lunch time. I heard a rumble of thunder.

Minho ordered italien food. My favorite.

"Do you want my meatball?" asked Minho. I nodded. He held up a meatball with a fork. I opened my mouth when Taeyeon's face catched my eye. I quickly stuck my fork in his meatball, picked it up, and ate it. Taeyeon let out a giggle unlike herself and ate hers.

I was about too bid them farewell when the storm came. It was soon raining hard.