chapter 15

Will he ever notice me?

My gosh. I never knew that other people in my school loved pink.

Unless Seohyun just picked this style. "You like it?" asked Seohyun as we got out the limo. Er....

The house was huge, though not as big as Minho's. And yes, it was pink, as I have said. It was painted in all shades of pink, the main color was light pink. I could see pink light from the windows. This was a little too much for me. I looked around the street. There were about a dozen limos and cars in the....parking lot? With pink stripes.

"Wow, you both look nice." I turned and saw Minho and Taeyeon together. MInho was smiling at the both of us. I blushed. Taeyeon was wearing a deep blue and black strapless. She was stunning with her hair in a twist. Though she wasn't smiling.

"Let's go! Be sure not to break anything," Seohyun warned. All of us entered inside and gaped. I was right. It was full of pink. And somehow the guys don't seem to mind. "I invited everyone in school, even the lower ones. I promise to to humiliate them." Seohyun glanced at Taeyeon as she said this but she was staring at Minho who was staring at Seohyun. Or was it me he was staring at?

"C'mon, don't just dawdle here!" snapped Seohyun and we all rushe foward and began talking to people. I decided to explore the house. There were six floors. You could have a view of the first floor and the second floor on the third floor. The ceiling was very high. I hope there no drugs here otherwise people could fall.

Some of the rooms were locked. Although the locked roms were occupied. I avoided those doors. But then, my immature side got the better of me and I had taken to listening at doors. There were a lot of making out. Seriously? Were there people that were......? I shook the thought out of my mind. Seohyun is gonna have a lot on her hands after the party. I stopped when I heard Minho and Taeyeon's voice behind a door. Here's how to conversation went:

Minho: I'm not doing anything wrong. Really.

Taeyeon: You refuse to hold my hand, you're staring after other girls, you don't even answer my calls. You don't even look at me.

Minho: I'm allowed to have friends too, you know? Yuri is just a friend of mine.

Taeyeon: I am not stupid. You've been hanging around her after she was "gorgeous". Same thing with Seohyun too. You also like her. And what about Krystal and Jessica? They were really pretty girls. Did you ever dated them? Did you.....kiss them?

Minho: No!

Taeyeon: You're not looking at me!

Minho: I didn't do anything with them. Honestly.

Taeyeon: Who's "Muri?"

Minho: Who?

Taeyeon: I saw the name "Muri" on your contacts. Was that Yuri? With her letter changed? Don't lie. I saw Yuri's contact list and your name was on it too. Come to think of it, what happened on the day the tree set on fire? Near the school?

Minho: You're overreacting. Don't be such an idiot.

Taeyeon: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? Minho, you promised you'd be good that day you helped me.

Minho: Taeyeon, it's nothing to freak out about-

Taeyeon: One more move and consider me provoked.

I gulped. I never heard Taeyeon so threatening before. And she was never this possessive. I hid myself in a room as the door opened. I peaked and saw Minho and Taeyeon, holding hands though the action looked forced. I turned around and uttered a loud scream. The music was loud though so noone heard me.

"What are you doing here?" asked Eunhyuk with another girl in his hands. I muttered a sorry and backed out the door.

"You should've locked it though!" I yelled at them before they shut the door. And before Eunhyuk gave me the evil eye. Seriously, shouldn't these things be kept locked?

I climbed up the stairs all the way up to the fifth floor. There was one room and it was huge. I'm gueeing this is where the parents sleep. I also see a door on the right. I opened it and it led to the rooftop. A wide rooptop. Unfortunately. I'm afriad of heights and so I left.

I decided to go to the kitchen to have some food.

"Oh, hey Yuri! Here have some mango." Seohyun shoved a mango piece of in my mouth. It was delicous. Way better then apples. Didi I just betray my favorite food? "There's some more on the dining table. Oh, and at 7:00, we have dessert. Enjoy yourself!" She ran off to who know's where.

The living room was fully occupied. I spotted Krystal and Jessica with Minho. Taeyeon eyed him and he immediately pushed them away. I sighed. Everyone's got to show their ugly side someday. I felt a hand on my arm. Wtf?

What is Eunhyuk doing? "I'm going to make you pay for your interupption."

Why did you have to invite him?