chapter 7

Will he ever notice me?

I have a feeling this is gonna be worse then my recent bathroom experience. "Hey Yuri! If you don't come out, we're gona flush your clothes down the toilet. You're gonna have to pay for the cheerleading clothes." Great. I really don't want to pay for them. I took a plunger that I found in the bathroom and quickly walked out and hit Seohyun in the head.

"OW! YOU B-" I took the clothes and ran out the bathroom door and out the locker room. Taeyeon and the others were staring at me. "Er.. why are you holding a plunger?" I looked at my hand. Oh. I refused to let go of it though as I saw Seohyun and the girls running up to me, fuming with anger.

"What are you doing here?! This is a cheerleading field." yelled Taeyeon. Seohyun ignored her. "This b*tch just whacked me with the punger in her hand." She pointed at me. "I want her off the team!"

"Um, isn't that within my power? And I don't think that's nesessary. Besides what are you here for?" asked Taeyeon. "I wanted to talk to my best friend, Yuri." Best friend? "Go ahead. Yuri, would you please return that plunger to where it is?" I ran to the bathroom, threw it in, then ran back out before Seohyun could follow me.

"I want to talk to you privately." Seohyun went to a tree and I followed her.

"I want you to leave Minho alone. I saw you with him in the park." She showed me a picture of me with Minho talking together. I denied this by saying, "We were just talking about each other. We didn't do anything serious. Seriously." Seohyun slapped me. I teared up. "I don't care what you and him are doing. I just want this to stop. I also have a pick of you leaning into him. It seems as if you were about to kiss each other. Wait till Taeyeon sees about this."

"Taeyeon would see that as a fake. She'd know that was nothing." Seohyun smiled. "Did I happen to mention I'm a computer genius? I could make this picture into this picture." She pulled out another picture of me and Minho kissing. "It was originally a pick of Taeyeon and Minho but I replace you with her. This would definitely convince her. And as an addition, I typed a fake love letter from you to him." She grinned again. "So remember, STOP SEEING HIM OKAY?" She then whacked me with a big stick.

I fell and lay there on the ground unconsiunce.