chapter 17

Will he ever notice me?

"Hey, are you alright?" "Did you do something?" "No I swear I didn't. I think it was something Minho did." "Hey Yuri, WAKE UP."

I heard voices. I didn't want to wake up. I still had that image in my head though. Before I could open my eyes, I felt a harsh slap on my face. "OW!" My eyes watered at the pain. "See? You have to take things the direct way," said Krystal, smiling. I felt like slapping her back. No. The person I wanted to slap at most was-

"Yuri, are you alright? You fainted at the door of the rooptop," said Heechul. I was on the bed in the fifth floor. "It's okay. I feel fine now." Not really. My eyes narrowed as Minho neared me. "Are you sure? You look-" I pushed him away from me. There were gasps. "Don't be to harsh on him. He just cares for you," said Seohyun. I couldn't ignore the gleam in her eyes. I wanted to confirm something. Except Taeyeon was there as well. "Yuri, what happened?" she asked. I shook my head. "I had a heart attack because I saw spider. You can all resume the party now." There were sighs of relief as the room cleared.

"Minho, can I speak to you? Alone?" I beckoned to him in another bedroom. He came with me uneasily. "Yuri, I can explain what happened." I waited. "Um, it's what it is actually." He looked away. "So, you mean, she kissed you?" I asked. "Or did you kiss her?" There was a pause. He didn't need to explain. I knew it. "Is the reason you like girl is because of their looks? Hair? Body?" Minho looked stricken. "I could tell Taeyeon about this, you know? You're cheating on her."

Minho scowled. "Why do you care?"

"I'm just bothered by how shallow you are. You started hanging out with me when I was pretty. And same goes for Seohyun when you know what a b*tch she is. She was just doing this to make you fall in love with her."I slapped Minho across the fac

"If you tell Taeyeon, I'll- I'll make your life miserable." Ha. Won't make a difference. "I will. I can make sure of that. And Seohyun is way prettier then you. She has the natural look." I laughed at that. "How would you know? You barely even know anything about her. You know what? I'll just tell Taeyeon about your constant flirting. She'll believe me. And I won't care what yyou do to me."

Minho stopped. Just when I knew I had something over her, the door opened. Seohyun grinned and said, "Don't worry, Minho. If she tells, I'll be sure to show Taeyeon another picture of her and you. Don't worry, I'll tell that it was Yuri the who kissed you. I already told Taeyeon some stuff about her. She doesn't trust Yuri at all." Seohyun kissed Minho again and they clutched each other. It was a sickening sight.

Minho smirked at me. There was a flash of regret in there but I walked striaght out before even considering it. I wanted to leave this place. I'm pretty sure Taeyeon will catch the sight of them soon. She has too. She's not that stupid.

I cried all the way home.