chapter 12

Will he ever notice me?

"Did you bring a jacket with you?" asked Taeyeon. I shook my head. "I thought that it was going to be really warm out." Minho glanced at the pouring rain. It was raining seriously hard.

"Maybe I can drive you there," said Taeyeon. Minho shook his head. "You don't even have your drivers license, and neither do I. C'mon. Let's check the weather channel. He held her hand and pushed me gently to the couch.

They said it was going to be raining all day. "Oh great. What are we suppose to do with her?" Taeyeon pointed at me. I felt a little offended. "She can sleep in my room," said Minho brightly. Taeyeon flinched. "But then where will you sleep, dearie?" Dearie? "Minho didn't speak for a moment.

"Let Yuri sleep in my room, okay? I can handle not being with you for a little while," said Taeyeon. "Really?" asked Minho. Taeyeon looked a little mad. Then she turned to me. "Our family has extra toothbrushes for you. And I could give you some of my pajamas." I thanked her and went upstairs. "I have another bed with me. All the bedrooms do."

The bed was really cozy. And the pillow was so soft. The blankets were so thick. Like the blankets at the hotel. I got ready for bed.

"So Yuri, how did you and Minho get so close together?" asked Taeyeon. "We first met where the cheerleading was taking place. We talked and then we left. He's a very interesting guy." I was bold enough to add that last part in. Taeyeon nodded thoughtfully.

"Any other places you've met?"

"At school, then I started avoiding him because Seohyun threatened to show a fake picture of me and Minho kissing to you. She said she can change the picture."

"I believe you. I'm pretty sure Seohyun would be able to do something like that." She sighed. "I am aware of his flirting problems. He would flirt whenever there's a pretty girl around. I caught him doing that at a supermarket once. i was so frusterated with him but I finally forgave him. I'm sure all he does is talk with Krystal and Jessica, maybe even give them a small hug."

Seriously? Has she been missing out on what he was really doing?

"But I'm pretty sure in the future we would still be together." She smiled. I gulped and hurridly went to sleep. The lights went out.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

I bid them farewell and set out on my bike. I made sure to avoid the very wet spots to prevent slipping.

"Aahhhhhh!" I yelled as a person went in front of my bike. I hit the brakes. Oh great. It was Seohyun.

"I saw you coming out of his house. How dare yoo?" she yelled. I smiled at her."You don't have anything over me. I convinced Taeyeon to believe me because of your threat. i can see Minho whenever I want." I rode off leaving Seohyun with a shocked look on her face.