chapter 1

Will he ever notice me?

Yuri pov~~

Darn it! I can't find my purse anywhere. I gasped. It was probably in the bathroom. That was where I last put it. I rushed out of the locker and hurried to the girls bathroom, panting. It wasn't there! WHERE WAS IT!! A bunch of girls cought up to me and laughed. "Lost your purse have you?" I walked up to them. "Where is it?!" The girls didn't flinch back. They just laughed and said, "We had someone take it to the boys bathroom. Good luck!" They walked away. MY FORTY BUCKS WAS IN THERE! I worked hard for that! I ran to the door then hestitated in front of it. I'm gonna be seen.

I quietly pushed the front door then looked to see if there was anybody in. Nope. I crept in and searched around for a flash of pink. It was dangling on the bathroom stall hook. I couldn't reach it. I was going to have to stand on the toilet seat. I wiped it before I stood on top of it. I crept my hands to the hook and reached it. Yes! Wait.......

They took my $40!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those es jerks!!!!!!!!

Suddenly the bathroom stall opened and I found Eunhyuk looking back at me. He smiled and before I knew it, he pushed me on the toilet. Luckily the toilet was flushed. Eunhyuk laughed and waved 20 bucks at me. "I got half of the price for doing this. And this." He took a picture of me and left. I felt like hitting him so much. Then when things couldn't get any worse, Minho was standing right in front of me. I flushed.

"Hi. Can you help me?" He looked at me oddly and walked away. I cursed then dried myself the best I can. I can't believe of all people Minho has to show up. I walked out to see the a crowd of students laughing at me. They showed me a picture on their cell.

I ran away fighting to keep back tears. Why do I have to be treated like this?

Is it because I act like a kid? That I scream everytime I see a bug? That I don't wear make-up or wear my hair up? Idiots. Minho does happen to take an interest in those kind of girls like Taeyeon and Jessica. That's probably why the whole school acts like this. I refuse to act like those snobs. Yet Minho doesn't even notice me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch

Thankfully, noone is allowed to reject someone from the lunch table. I chose my seat and ignored the stares at me. It was so annoying though.
"You are really pretty.'

"Even more then Jessica and Krystal?"

"Even prettier then them both."

It was Taeyeon and Minho. I groaned. If I turned around, I would see them making out. Why do I have to choose this table? A girl across from me glared at me. It was Seohyun.

"You think that you can get him too huh ? Well, too bad for you. He's interested in y girls. Actually he's just interested in girls. I don't think you fit any of those description. Just look at you." I could hear Eunkyuk from far away laugh. I flushed.

"Why aren't you answering me? You're suppose to retort something that makes you sound stupid."

I didn't say anything. I could tell she wanted to slap me but not in front of teachers.

" What's that Yuri? You wanted to make out with Minho too?!!!!!!!" Students were staring at us. Whatever. Who would believe her? People started to laugh.

Apparently everyone.

"Here's someone you can make-out with." She pushed food on my face. It was nachoes. I gasped. I wiped my face with a napkin. Then I threw my food all over her head. The sir was silent. Then:

"Yuri, please see me in my office." Darn it! I faced the stupid teacher.

"She's the one who shoved her mexican food on me!" Seohyun was crying. "Stop trying to blame me! She doesn't even have any in her face. Why does she always have to target me? It's not fair!" She ran out the door crying. I waited to see if anyone would back me up. Noone did. The teacher grabbed me then pulled me through the doors