Letter #57 - I still don't want to forget you...

The Melodies of My Soul - Letters To TVXQ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Posted on 05/01/10  

 

 




Where should I start...

These days, you are on my mind constantly... hundreds and thousands of times a day do you cross my thoughts.
I want to see you.. I want to see you.. But I can't.. That is the reality that I face..


At the SBS Gayo Daejun, at the MBC Music Festival.. I could not see you there...
I stayed up all night thinking that your juniors would parody your past performances..
But, like I knew at the back of my mind, you weren't there...
 

...Yes, for just a little while... for a very short amount of time, we can step aside from our place at the top... for a very short while..
That place as that we carved and created out of tears for six years.. That place that we kept for six years taking in the pain and criticism...
We are merely stepping aside for a bit... But I don't want to do that.. I don't want to..

"Why do we have to do that... Why do we.. Why do we have to do that..? I, don't understand at all why we have to.."



"After six years of every possible obstacle imaginable, we finally have some time to breath... But why we do have to step aside so soon? Why??"

I want to spit these words out... The ones that I keep bottled up... I want to complain about it to someone..
But I feel that if I do say those words out loud, it makes me sound like I don't believe in TVXQ.. So I kept those thoughts locked inside my heart..



You must be nervous.. hurt.. missing us a lot..
Your hearts must break when you see articles full of media play..

You must be nervous and anxious because you can't talk to your own team members...
But trust yourselves.. and each other as much as we trust you.



I.. sometimes think that..
"Would we be able to discard our six years of tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter