Letter #47 - Six amazing years Six amazing letters Part 1

The Melodies of My Soul - Letters To TVXQ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Posted on 26/12/09  

 

 

Six amazing years
Six amazing letters

Letter #47 Part 1 Promising an Eternal Love..

Celebrating Jung Yunho. Kim Jaejoong. Park Yoochun. Kim Junsu. Shim Changmin's 2nd 6th birthday..

Ssh.. Will you stay for a little bit to hear what I have to say?
It won't take long.


There are these five people who have been reflected in my eyes for a while..
They fill my eyes, and there are times when they block everything else from view.

They hug each other whether they are happy, sad or excited.. No matter who it was that saw then,
one would feel that, those people really care for each other, those people really love each other...


The first person.
He is Jung Yunho. He is better known to most people as 'U-Know Yunho'.
There haven't been that many times when he laughed brightly. It usually stopped with a fleeting smile.. Of course, making him smile brightly..
Isn't that hard. All you need to do is wave a pearl red balloon from afar..
When you give him love, he's too busy giving it back.. He is a very busy person in my eyes.
He walks fast.. He loves fast.. And he gives back to others fast..


The second person.
He is Kim Jaejoong. He is better known to most people as 'YoungWoong Jaejoong'.
He has such a pretty smile. When he smiles, he looks like a person who has everything in the world that he could ever want.
In front of fans, in front of anyone, he smiles so easily, cries so easily.. He is very truthful about his emotions.
But most importantly, he is the kind of person who... doesn't know how to hide his emotions and feelings of love.
If you give him love.. He is the kind of person who tries to give more love back to you..


The third person.
He is Park Yoochun. Using the name 'Micky' which he used in America, he became 'Micky Yoochun'.
He.. is probably the one who laughs the most. Even if you poke him slightly, he bursts into laughter that seems to buffer.
He even laughs when a plane flies by. Yes, he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter