Letter #13 - Letters To Them...

The Melodies of My Soul - Letters To TVXQ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Posted on 22/11/09

 


To Jung Yunho, our eternal leader who is like the sun.

Yunho, where are you... Yunho, I miss you.
Where are you and what are you doing.. Our members are right here, where did you go..
You have to protect our members.. You have to shout, 'Guys, let's fly!' for your acceptance speech,
You were supposed to shout 'Thank you Cassiopeia. And guys, let's fly!'
You were out for a moment, yeah? No, you weren't on stage because you went somewhere and came back too late, right?
That's what you did.. I knew it all along.
Yunho.. you're exhausted, right? Our leader.. You're our leader who tried so hard not to show us your tears,
You're our Yunho who had to hold everything in because you held the title of the leader.
You're hurting too.. You're a human being too.
No matter how strong of a leader you are, no matter how strong of a person you are.. You still hurt.
Why did you try to take it all on by yourself. Why did you try to cope by yourself..
If you were tired, you should have said so, we could have shielded you.
We could have shielded you if you didn't want to show us your tears, we're 800,000, remember?
All of us could shield you and more.. Why did you struggle by yourself.
Did you know that yesterday, the other members' voices were trembling because you weren't there?
The leader should give the acceptance speech.. The others couldn't say anything because their leader wasn't there with them,
Who else other than you could be their shoulder to lean on.
The day all five of you come together, and stand proudly on that stage,
The day all five of you shed tears of happiness. I hope that day comes soon..
Our leader, our Yunho, I believe in you. Let's fly again.



To Kim Jaejoong, who is like a pretty, no, a beautiful flower.

Jaejoong, if I look back on my six years as a fan..
I think I called your name the most.
6 years ago, when I saw your debut stage for the first time.
Back then, I think I liked you because of your pretty face.
But now, not only are your looks pretty to me, but so is your heart and your caring personality,
I don't think I could leave you.
Of course, I've never thought of leaving you, and I will never leave,
and we're going to be together forever. But.. if I had to leave.
If I was to give all this up...
I would miss all of the other members too, but I think I'd miss you the most.
Because you are the person who made me fall in love with TVXQ 6 years ago.
Jaejoong, I don't think I'll ever see anyone with such a beautiful mind and looks like yours for as long as I live,
Yesterday, I was thinking about how so many things were probably passing through your mind as you told your two friends that you loved them.
You have such a beautiful heart.
So much courage was needed for you to get up and show everyone
how much you love Yunho and Changmin. It made me realize once again how beautiful your heart is.
Your eyes were red as if you were on the verge of tears, and you said that you wanted to tell them that you loved them.
And I began to cry.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter