Chapter VIII: Yay for Nicole

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter VIII: Yay for Nicole

 

Aliah's POV

 

  Waiting for my mom's call is making me antsy. Gawdddd! !@#$%^&*()_+ By the way, my mom's name is Ann Park. One of the best fashion designer. She is living with his sporty popular football player husband. I never called his name. I always feel awkward, whenever I mention his name so DON'T BOTHER ASKING.

 

  My eyes were already half way on my phone... begging. Oh come on! Waiting is making me hungry, you know. I shall call my unnies... Oh yeah. to the DINE IN!!! ☻

 

-end of POV-

 

  Liah was wearing a simple outfit. Just a dress. She doesn't like too many things on her body. Her friends are already in the restaurant waiting for her to arrive. The other girls had their own business this weekend.

 

 

 

   "Oh, great she's here!" Nicole said excitedly. Liah was running towards the entrance. "So what happened, to you plan?" Nicole asked as Liah was walking towards them. "Uh, no news about it. Don't worry, I'm sure mom will convince them." Liah answered, it was also the answer to their questions "What is you plan". "What? Oh my god! Thank god. Another needle was removed from my brain! Yay!" Nicole said with a big smile.

 

  The friends ordered their meal. All of a sudden, Liah's mom call. It made Liah jump of her seat. "Yes, mom? What's the result?" Liah answered her mom without even greeting her. "Is that how a princess greet the queen?" Her mom reminded her of GOOD ATTITUDE. "Oh, sorry mom. I was just excited. Hello mom." Liah corrected her self. "Okay, better. Turn on the loudspeaker." her mom commanded her. She turned the loudspeaker on. "Okay, you're problem is solved. Nicole's dad and I had a conversation last Friday, saying that he is allowing his daughter. Oh, well. I have to go. Bye kids, I love you!" Her mom said the good news. The girls were shouting and jumping. It made their day very complete as in a puzzle solved for ten seconds.

 

(their meal)