Chapter XXII: Old Hag's Genius Idea

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXII: Old Hag's Genius Idea

 

 

Pia's POV

 

  We had to wake up early today. Old hag's got news for us. He said we'll start practicing next week and so on... He barely tells his plans for the group. Many people hate him but I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! He's probably the best boss, I mean hag ever.

 

-end of pov-

 

Sehun's POV

 

  So they went home very late last night, I didn't see her face and the worst part is... THEY'RE MOVING TO THEIR OWN DORM. T.T Why is life so harsh to me? I never had the chance to hug her, talk to her and everything.

 

-end of pov-

 

  The girls need to be in Lee Sooman's office at 12:00 noon. But before that, they had a little bonding time with EXO members again. They played monopoly spongebob version, scrabble and tug of war remote version. HAHAHAHA

 

 

  After playing, the girls went straight ahead to his office. Again, they rode a bus...

 

  "I feel so excited!" Andrea shouted. "Who wouldn't be excited?" Pia jumped out of joy. The girls went to Lee Sooman's office with the other members.

 

  "Good morning girls. We have to discuss things about your group. I only have thirty minutes so bare with me please." the CEO pleaded. "As you can see, I have made my descision. You will be known as the girl version of EXO. The difference is you will sing English and Korean songs. Unlike EXO, you will sing and perform as one. You will not be divided into two.  I have negotiated with an agency in United States to help you promote. Leader Eujin. Still the same.. oldest then second oldest is the assistant. Did I make things clear?" Lee Sooman explained briefly for one minute. "Yes sir!" they all said in unison.

 

  Lee Sooman's assistant, Ms. Jang helped them cope up with the persons they'll meet tomorrow for their first day of rehearsal/practice. Ms. Jang showed them where they will practice tomorrow. 

 

  "This will be your own dance studio." Ms. Jang said.

 

 

 

Hello! So, how's the story so far? Is it good or too much or bad? :) Comment what's on your mind below ☺ Thank you! Hugs and kisses