Chapter X: Korea, here we come

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter X: Korea, Here We Come

 

  "Wow, we've got new trainees." Kyungsoo shouted while eating their lunch. "The best part is, they're from the best school.... Julliard!" Chanyeon said in exaggeration. Sehun was completely in the dark, pretending. Sehun stood up and didn't finish his food instead he went to his room for a rest.

 

Sehun's POV

 

  Why is life so harsh? :( I'm about to explode. I wish I was a member of EXO M! Ahhhhh! If only I could have a girlfriend. .......... I actally CAN. Oh yeahhhh!

 

-end of pov-

 

  "I can't actually believe that, we're going to Korea tomorrow." Shane said, with an amazed expression. "Do you want me to pinch you?" Liah . "Oh, if we're going to Korea... that means..." before Andrea could continue, "SEHUN!" they said in unison. "Precisely!" Andrea told them. "Well, speaking of Sehun, do you think that he has a GIRLFRIEND?" Pia marked her the word that none of them would accept. Everyone in the room laughed. "Of course he has NO GIRLFRIEND. Mark my word, NO GIRLFRIEND. If he has he would've told us. Duhhh." Andrea answered Pia, she was somewhat... annoyed. "Oh, girls. Let's not talk about none sense things." Liah advised them. "Yeah right." Nicole and Shane said in unison.

 

  Liah was thingking of what Pia said lately, she doesn't know why. "No, no, no, no! Why are you so affected Liah?? Why????" Liah whispered to herself. She covered her face with two pillows and her teddy bear.

 

  On the other hand, Andrea was thinking about Sehun's feelings for Liah. Even though she is really excited. She didn't want to tell Liah about that so instead of thinking about it, she texted Sehun. Sehun replied as fast as he could.

 

Me: Heyyy, bro. Long time no calls.

Sehun: Ohh, I miss you.

Me: I miss you too, don't worry.

Sehun: Hahaha. What's the matter?

Me: Uhm, probably about your love.

Sehun: What about her? :/

Me: What's with that face?

Sehun: Oh, it's nothing. Continue.

Me: Well, would it be okay?

Sehun: Okay? If you're talking about, the four of you going to Korea... here, it's alright.

Me: Well, I'm pretty sure you're lying but.. okay! Take care, we love you Sehunnie! ♥

Sehun: Oh well, I love you too. Take care! Come to Korea. I'll fetch you in the airport.

Me: Naeeeeeee! Arraseo.