Chapter XXIV: Baekjin's Birthday Part II

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXIV: Baekjin's Birthday Part II

 

*This is the continuation of the last chapter. :)

PS: The italized words are the author's thoughts.

 

Shane's POV

 

  That guy. I want to kill him using my bare hands. I want to uhhh! I want him out of my life. He loves to annoy me and when I see his dumbfounded-like face. . . . my mood gets bad/WORST. That little bastard makes me see the dark. >.<

 

-end of pov-

 

  "Eh? What are you doing here? You're following me, aren't you?" Baekhyun asked Shane, again to annoy her. "Oh, why don't you ask Baekjin. Aish. Pabo." Shane said bitterly. The girls tried to hide their laughters but they can't hold it, so they laughed at Baekhyun and Shane while the both of them are >_____< 

 

<--- like this.

 

  "Yaa! Stop fighting. Oppa, I invited all our members." Baekjin explained. "What? This girl's got no talent. Why should she be in the group?" Baekhyun exclaimed. to again, expect it. Shane slapped Baekhyun's shoulder then Baekhyun pulled Shane's hair, then the fight started. "Why do they know each other?" Eunae asked curiously. "We are with EXO for a week. That's why." Nicole responded. "Are they always like this?" Baekjin whispered to Liah. "Well, probably." Liah smiled.

 

  "Heyyy! Both of you stop pulling each other's hair. At first it was cute but when you stare at it... it's annoying!" Sehun pulled Baekhyun for him to stop pulling Shane's hair. "Bastard" Shane thought. "Shall we eat?" Baekjin said happily like nothing happened. Shane rolled an eye on Baekhyun.

 

  "Well, everybody's free to eat!" Baekjin shouted with her hands in the air. The EXO members were running like 3 year old kids. Many Korean dished were served which is why the other five girls barely eat alot. They are not yet used to the food and the culture.

 

Sushi&Tteokbokki

Clams&Rice Cake

Sweets and Desserts

 

  "How's the rice cakes? Eujin unnie made it." Baekhyun informed them. "It tastes good." Pia replied. "I really can't believe that these five girls are going to be group with my sister's group and be a kpop artist. We haven't seen their talent and yet they're still.. uhhhh! I can't explain what I feel." Baekhyun said in disbelief. "I lost my mind..." D.O joked. "Nice joke, umma." Baekhyun muttered. "Well, if you haven't seen it... why are you judging them like you think they have no talent?" clever Sehun said to make Baekhyun stop muttering. "Okay, then we have a platform at the backyard where we can put an audio box, microphone and a little karaoke. We'll see if they have this so called talent." Baekhyun told Sehun like he was gambling his life because everybody know that these girls have LOTS of talent. "Ya, Byun Baekhyun.. how much money will you gamble?" Shane protested. "You little freak. 58,000 KRW. Will you give dollars if I win?" Baekhyun said. "Yeah sure. I'll give you one hundred dollars, if you want." Shane replied. "Deal." Baekhyun said. Everyone was like "ffff. what the hell are they doing :O?!"

 

 

 

Err, how's the story? :) COMMENT BELOW.