Chapter XV: Together

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XV: Together

 

  "Unnie!" Liah called. "What's wrong with that girl?" Andrea asked herself. Before Andrea could ask her what happened, Liah already hugged her as if there was no tomorrow. "Mind me asking why are you being like this? You know I hate hugging." Andrea muttered. "Ahhh! Unnie!" Liah shouted at her unnie's ear which is actually inches away. "Seriously." Andrea said while holding her left ear. "I'll tell you when everybody's here." Liah . "Please! Tell me now!" Andrea begged. "You really want to know now?" Liah pouted. "Yesssss! Tell me now!" Andrea shouted at her. "Okay, Mr. Lee Sooman's waiting for us." Liah whispered at her ear. "Oh come on! Stop joking." Andrea said in disbelief. "Okay. Whatever you say." Liah said while walking away. Andrea followed her and said "Really?". Liah laughed at her and said "You think I'm joking?". Andrea grabbed Liah's hands and ran to the exit, trying to find the other girls.

 

  "Seriously, our mother is getting crazy." Pia told Shane. "Probably, I should agree with you." Shane agreed.

Andrea was running like this.

 

  "Hey, slow down unnie! I can't breath. I'm gonna die." Liah said as she stopped by the post while feeling the pumping of her heart.

 

  "You guys wouldn't believe what Liah told me." Andrea said on the face of the two girls. "Please don't say that she's pregnant." Pia said in confusion. "Hey, she's not pregnant." Shane pointed at Pia. "Whatever girl." Pia rolled an eye at Shane. "We're still going to Korea!" Andrea shouted at them. Their eyes widened and their mouth were like "aaaa" and their faces says "are you joking?"

 

  "Oh my god! Why are your faces like that?" Liah asked in a teasing way. "Ya! Maknae, you're becoming worst. That's why I doubt you being with Shane all the time. She's a devil." Pia hugged Liah to tease Shane. "I love you sister." Shane joined their hugging part to annoy Pia even more. "Group hug!" Andrea opened her arms and hugged the girls.