Chapter XX: Lee Sooman and Crowdstar

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XX: Lee Sooman and Crowdstar

 

  The girls woke up at 6:00 in the morning, remembering that they have a meeting with CEO. Andrea was the first one to take a bath. The other girls are playing with their gadgets while Liah was reading "Hunger Games", the third book.

 

  After two hours, they all went down for breakfast. They're also ready for the meeting. They wore dresses.

 

Andrea's Dress

Nicole's dress

Pia's dress

Shane's dress

Liah's dress

 

  "Breakfast is ready!" D.O shouted. The members were running like kids to the kitchen. "Omma! What's for breakfast?" Chen asked DO. 

 

 

  "Oh, you're service will be here in 30 minutes." Baekhyun informed them. Kris moved the chair for Liah, while Baekhyun moved the chair for Shane. "Aiish! I'm going to kill you." Shane cursed Baekhyun because she knows that Baekhyun is teasing her. "Thanks!" Liah thanked Kris.

 

  "Yah! You should eat this. It tastes good." Luhan gave Pia the beef bulgogi. 

  "What did the lawyer named his daughter?" Chanyeol pulled out a stupid joke. "What?" Kai responded. "Sue." Chanyeol answered. "Will you explain why?" Suho laughed at Chanyeol's joke. "Why don't you ask the computer?" Chanyeol told Suho. Everyone in the dining room laughed except the girls. They don't get the joke, that's why they aren't laughing. A laoud noise of a car interrupted their fun moment. "Bye! You're service is there." Chen shouted. The girls went out and saw a luxurious car. 

 

  After an hour of travelling, they arrived at the SM entertainment building in Gamnang-gu, Seoul. "Who are we suppose to meet in here? Super Junior?" Shane asked curiously. Instead of answering her, the girls laughed. A girl with a black suit led them to CEO's office.

 

  "Good morning ladies." Sooman said. The girls bowed at him, 90 degrees. "Please sit down so we may begin the contract signing." Lee Sooman gave them papers, lots of papers wherein they have to sign it 20 times. 

 

  "So, we shall proceed to the room where the other members of the group are waiting." their eyes widened after hearing about the member and group thingy.

 

  They all went to the 4th floor of the building. It took five minutes to arrive at the said room.

 

  Lee Sooman opened the door and there were girls sitting on the sofa bed. When they saw him, they bowed. He asked the girls to sit with the other girls so that they could discuss various things, like the name of the group. Lee Sooman himself, asked the girls what name do they want.

 

  The other girls said that they had nothing in mind but 7 girls including Liah, Andrea, Shane, Pia and Nicole had some ideas.

 

Eujin Kim - Adore

Baekjin - Mystery

Andrea - Heaven

Nicole - Flame

Pia - Fille Amour

Shane - Doué Haven

Liah - Crowdstar

 

  Lee Sooman asked them why they picked those names. They explained why but Liah's explanation was the best so far. She explained why she picked "CROWDSTAR". "My explanation is. Crowd stands for our fans who will make us STARS. Simply that." Liah explained.