Chapter XXVII: Sehun's Got Me Falling In Love ♥ *.*

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXVII: Sehun's Got Me Falling In Love ♥ *.*

 

Liah's POV

 

  I was going to the kitchen to drink water, humming. Everything was quiet but then rumbling sounds went through. It was from the kitchen. I was scared but then. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  it was only Sehun. Wonder what he's doing. I was puzzled and didn't know what to do. I was completely out of my mind, hiding behing the door. "Yah, who's there?" Sehun shouted. "I'm dead." I murmured and my jaw dropped. Sehun and I are completely out of nowhere whenever we see each other. He's weird. Later on, he looked behind the door and there he saw me. I'm dead. "What are you doing here?" his eyes widened. "Eh, I-iiiiiiiiiiii~ Was about to get a water. Hehe." I faked a smile and my voice started to shake. Poor me. :( "You sound like you're scared or you're hiding something." Sehun cursed me. "Aniya, I was really going to get a water and then I saw you." I played bravely and crossed my arm. XD "And then after you saw me?" Sehun asked again, cursing me. I was annoyed, I can't hide my feelings. "Yaaa! Don't you know it's hard looking at you when you're acting like you don't know me??!!!" my mouth exploded. Sehun's eyes was like DO's ---> O__O We were speechless for a minute, his eyes on my eyes, my eyes on his. What would you do if your friend would be like this, weird. "W-w-what do you mean? Acting like I don't know you? Please. I don't want to start a fight." Sehun bluffed. I know he was bluffing. I can see it in his eyes and how he trembles. I was in the dark. I didn't responded to his bluffing, though he was like so nervous. I wonder what his problem is. "You little...." I didn't continue, I was so annoyed that I couldn't breath. Soon, he left the kitchen and proceeded to his room. He has an attitude, you know. 

 

-end of pov-

 

  It was Saturday morning. Exo members had nothing to do, the five girls' practice is still at 3:00. They were all bored and everything. After eating they all went to the living room and they just breathing and sighing yet Sehun and Liah were looking at each other like they are going to melt. Luhan noticed it. "Ya! Can you tell us what's happening with both of you? or do I have to investigate?" Luhan commanded them. Sehun rolled an eye. "Ya, you little kid. Stop rolling an eye on us. It's annoying." Luhan again shouted. "Ya! Luhan. Please stop shouting." Xiumun tried to cut off his lod voice but Luhan did not listened to him instead, he rolled an eye. "Oh, looks who's rolling an eye now?" Pia . "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You ask your friend the problem then we'll be a team." Luhan whispered to Pia. Pia was somehow puzzled. Luhan talked to her. Pia smiled at him instead. "What happened?" Shane asked Liah. Liah shook her head and walked out. Sehun followed her. They were all like, :OOOOOO

 

  Liah went out of Exo's dorm, she was actually walking and she doesn't know where to go. She knows that Sehun was following her so she had a brilliant idea. She remembered when she was little, her mom used to bring her in a park near their house in Seoul. Now, she only has to find where it is.

 

  She rode a bus, Sehun was still following her. After riding the bus, she begun walking fast then afterwards she ran. Poor sehun. :D "Yaaa! Stop making me run." Sehun shouted. Liah ran even faster then finally she reached the park.

 

  Liah's heart was thumping. *thump thump*  "Seriously? What is the matter with you? Are you going to kill me or you? or both? I don't understand you." Sehun said while rubbing his head. "I don't understand you too." Liah answered. "Are you still in for last night? Come on. I was joking." Sehun defended. "Oh really, well I'm not joking." Liah pouted. "cute." Sehun thought. "Would you ever forgive me? Everything was just completely new." Sehun defended again. "I don't care. Blah blah blah." she acted cute, Sehun was actually melting. "I told you I was joking and I'm not bluffing." Sehun again, bluffed. "Talk to my hands you little rooster." Liah's unusual traits came out, naughty and hard-to-get. 

 

  They ended like nothing. Nothing happened, still the same. For Sehun it was not a little thing because he didn't want to loss her future wife/girlfriend. You can choose either of the two.

 

This was a long chapter, yet a boring one. Yay to me. ^^ Keep increasing the views. Love you guys.

 

 

                                                               

the best, for the last.