Chapter XXXII: Zoo Party

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXXII: Zoo Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTi1bmaPYlc <---- play this.

  "Oh my god! Are we going to see a panda?" Tao asked. "No, honey. We're going to see usual animals." Kris answered. "Like dogs?" Suho fooled. "Nice joke." Chanyeol said with an emotionless face. 

 

   "So, hi!" Chanyeol said to Andrea handing over the grass. "Oh, thanks. Hi." Andrea said and smiled. "Hehehe, so.. you just moved to your own dorm?" Chanyeol showed his bright shining teeth. =D "Ah-ye-yes we just moved." Andrea faked a smile but she was really confused why Chanyeol is talking to her.

 

  Liah was feeding the baby goats with her earphones on. I lost my mind.... "Hey! long time no see!" a recognized voice said. She looked back and saw Kris following her. "Oh, hey!" Liah said as a response. "What are you listening?" Kris asked. "Music." Liah answered. "No. I mean what song?" Kris cleared. "Ah, Exo K's What is Love." Liah answered. Sehun on the other side saw the two together. He immediately think of a way on how to distruct them. "Heyyyyyyy! What are you doing?" Sehun interrupted. Kris's face was like -____- B*tch. "Nothing." Kris answered coldly. "Oh. Can I join?" Sehun asked. "Sure." Liah smiled.

 

  "Heyyyy! Smoochy! Wait!" Baekhyun shouted. As Shane heard Baekhyun, she quickly ran and turn her music to the maximum volume. "Gotchaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Baekhyun hugged Shane. "Hey, do you like me?" Shane asked while holding Baekhyun's hands. "Hahahahahaha. You look so pity when you asked that. No, no I don't. Who would like you? You're not tall, you're not pretty. YOU ARE UGLY." Baekhyun bluffed. "Oh, okay. Bye! I love you Baekhyun." Shane walked while drinking a cola. "Wait! You said you love me." Baekhyun cleared. "Yeah. I said I love you." Shane turned around. "Really?" Baekhyun assured. "You look so funny. Hahaha. Poor you. No one to love you except you mom." Shane . "Oh, for your info.. I got so many fangirls shouting my name in every concert." Baekhyun took revenge. "Oh, they love you for your outside character.. NOT the inside." Shane told him. "Ishh! You little smoochy pie." Baekhyun muttered. "What's with the effin' smoochy thingy?" Shane asked. "Nothing I just want to call you smoochy... pie." Baekhyun smiled. Shane pinched his nose. You've got a message Byun Baekhyun. You've got a message. Hahaha. Suho: Hey, where the hell are the both of you?!  "We gotta go." Baekhyun held Shane's hands and ran to the cottage where the others are waiting. Kkkkk~

 

  "Oh there they are! We could eat now." Suho informed them. When Shane reached the cottage, sh sat beside Liah. "Heyyyy, do you like Baekhyun?" Liah whispered. "What?! That guy, I like?! Oh come on. Stop joking." Shane started bluffing. "Look at my eyes. Do you like Baekhyun?" Liah furrowed her eyebrows. "Okay! Yes yes yes yes yes! I like~~~~~~~~~~~" Shane shouted so loud that all the other members heard it --> O_________O Like who? Shane and Liah were looking at them. "Yeah! yeah! I like ramen." Shane bluffed. "Yeah, I like it too." Liah started covering Shane. The only thing that they were able to say was Ohhhh~ Shane: Horrified looks from everyone in the room but I'm only looking at you (Baekhyun)

 

  "Why are girls so quiet?" Chanyeol asked. The girls chuckled. "Hm, not all." Andrea answered. "I see, but why do the five of you barely talk?" Chanyeol asked again. "Because we're not talkative like you." Andrea pissed Chanyeol. "I'm not talkative. You're just wierd. Pfft~" Chanyeol defensed himself. "Okay." Andrea finished their conversation. "When will you guys have you debut?" Kris asked. "MOLLA!" they all said in unison. "If you will have your debut, we will have a new group couple. Other thn Super Junior and Girls' Generation and F(x) and SHInee! Yayyyyyyy!" Kai rejoiced. Questions popped out after some questions about their debut. What is your group name? Are you going to perform with us? etc. The girls answered in one word. "WAIT." Exo members sobbed. :(