Chapter: XVII: Airport

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter: XVII: Airport Fetchers

 

  "Yahhh! Sehun-ah!" Kris kicked Sehun's door. "Hyung! I want to sleep." Sehun covered himself with a blanket and got his earphones on his ears. "Yahhh! You evil maknae! Don't make me open this door myself." Suho threatened him. Sehun had no choice but to open the door. "Seriously! I'm also a person! I need some rest. I've been working since 7:00 am and it's 3:00 am in the morning now." Sehun shouted at their faces. "That's because we have something to tell you! If you had opened the door ealier you would've been sleeping by now! Aiish! you little freak." Kris shouted at him. Sehun rolled an eye. "You have to be ready and dressed by 10:00 am, sharp." Suho made a note on his forehead. "Don't you dare wake up by 1o or else I'll kill you and we'll lose our job." Kris threatened Sehun again. "Whatever." Sehun said as he closed the door. He alarmed his alarm clock in 8:00 am.

 

  On the other hand, the girls are ready to leave their beloved dorm. "Bye! I'm gonna miss you my pretty dorm!" Pia shouted at their dorm. The girls entered the car and finally arrived the airport. They travelled for an hour. The went to some manual checking and everything. After doing things the finally entered the plane. It's not their first time to ride an airplane because their school field trip is always in other countries like Paris. The still have to ride the plane for 13 hours in order to arrive at the airport in Seoul. They have no idea who will fetch them.

  Liah and Shane are sharing earphones with each other, listening to some korean songs. y, free and single I'm ready too, bingo. "Oh god! Super Junior's new song!" Shane said spazzing. "Please keep quiet. I'm trying to sleep here." Liah whispered to Shane. "Good morning! Please keep your seatbelts fasten!" the lady with the microphone said. "Excuse me miss, would you like some warm nuts?" the waiter-like lady asked them. Shane and Pia grabbed some while the others did not because they have allergies. 

 

  After 13 hours of a boring airplane ride, they finally arrived the airport. "Great! we're in Seoul!" Andrea said to them. They grabbed their things then went down. "Wow! I can smell Seoul." Pia said in an idiomatic way. "Wow! great nose you have. Can I borrow it?" Shane laughed her butts off. They all laughed and proceeded to the checking again.

  After the immigration and everything, they begun walking searching for the person who will fetch them. "Do you have any idea on who will fetch us?" Andrea asked the girls. "I think I have found them." Liah walked towards the EXO members who are wearing shades. The girls followed her and waved their hands to Sehun. Sehun waved his hands as a response. "Sehun-ahhhhh!" Pia shouted. Sehun gave them a big hug except Liah. aw. T.T  "How was your trip?" Suho asked Liah who was standing by his side. Liah gave him a thumbs up. Shy girl.  "kajja!" Kris gave Liah his hand and Liah grabbed it.

 

Kris's POV

 

Wow! They're very pretty. Our maknae's got a bunch of pretty girls like hell!  They're wearing simple clothes but yet they still look elegant especially Liah. I can't believe I had the chance to hold her hands for a minute. *.* I'm in love. The best part is, they'll be in our dorm for a week. ♥