Chapter IV: Announcement

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter IV: Announcement 

 

  Today is an exciting day for the students who performed. Today is the announcement of students who passed. The girls were really excited.

 

 After the class, all students gathered in the gym. The teacher opened the flag ceremony by singing the anthem of the school and then the teacher greeted the students. "Good afternoon students! I am here to announce the result of the showcase. We'll see who the ten lucky students are. Before we start, I would like to call everyone who performed yesterday night." The teacher called all students who performed. They all gathered infront of all students. "As soon as I call your name come in front." the teacher ordered. "The first five students are Leanne Patt, Kirsten Roberts, Mandy Stewart, Margarette Clark and Winter Wright. You are picked by JYJ Entertainment and YG Entertainment. Let's give them around of applause." The students mentioned were really out of there league, shouting, jumping and everything a verry happy person would do. The teacher interrupted their shouts and jumpings and continued announcing. "And the last five are Shane Yu, Andrea Min, Pia Wang and last but not the least Liah Park. The five of you were chosen the leader of korean music market, SM Entertainment. The ten of them are another batch of students who will soon be artists, singers, in other words entertainers. It is an honor to have such talented students. For the other students who performed, you've did a great job. I'm going to leave this wonderful quotation of Bon Jovi "Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If not, who will?" Everybody has a chance." The teacer ended the day with an inspiring quotation. 

 

 All students were happy that day. Everyone congratulated the students who passed. 

 

 The only problem of the girls are their parents. Nicole was completely puzzled on what to say to her parents. Her parents are really strict and Nicole is like chained to them. Every movement is being monitored.