Chapter XXIII: Baekjin's Birthday Part I

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXIII: Baekjin's Birthday

 

Liah's POV

 

  Baekjin called me and she said that, she's gonna have a salon party... then we will go to their house for dinner with her brother and brother's friend. We were actually in a rush, finding a birthday gift for her. We went to the mall without an idea what she likes. So, I got this cute necklace and a little owl pendant for everyone. I don't know what my unnies got for her. XD

 

 

-end of pov-

 

  The girls went to the spa salon Baekjin texted Liah. It was named Meilleur Salon de Seoul.

 

 

  "Hello! Come on, let's get some cool hairstyles!" Baekjin shouted after seeing the girls. Baekjin grabbed Liah's hands and made her sit on the chair. The stylist grabbed the blower and started doing things in her hair. On the other hand the other girls are having mani and pedi. "You're gonna meet my brother later." Baekjin informed them. "What's the name of your brother?" Aesook started asking things like "how old is he, does he have a girlfriend, etc." "Well you'll see later." Baekjin responded.

 

  After three hours, all of the girls are ready to hit Baekjin's house and meet his brother. They all had the same colors and designs of nails and hair.

 

 

  The girls rode the car that Lee Sooman provided for them and went straight to Baekjin's house.

 

  Her house was simple but yet it looks elegant. They've got a small garden and a cute dog guarding.

 

  "Oh, you're house is amazing." Heiryung said with her "o" shaped mouth. Baekjin just smiled at her. "Hey, did you know that you had the same surname with EXO K's Baekhyun? Byun." Andrea informed her. "That's because----" before Baekjin could continue, Baekhyun, his brother opened the door and said "Sister! I missed you!". They all had their mouth opened like O. Shane, the hater of Baekhyun was like "what is this doing here? >.< ffff"

 

Sorry, if I'm gonna cut the story here. I have to sleep now. It's already late and I still have school. :)) Thank you for those who subscribed and who are reading my story.

I promise to work hard and I will try my best to give you good service. ^____^ I even asked my dad to buy me a macbook just to make more stories.

 

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! ♥