Chapter XXXI: Lots of Surprises Part II

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXXI: Lots of Surprises Part II

continuation of last chapter ^.^

  "Miss Jang, where are we going?" Aesook looked at the window and puffed. "Sorry, Aesook darling. You still have to wait for one hour. It's a surprise." Ms. Jang responded. Aesook leaned at the transparent window while the other girls are sleeping. 

 

  beep beep beep! a loud sound woke the girls up. "What's with the noise?" Andrea was bothered with the loud beeping sound. When they opened their eyes, they saw a banner with "Welcome to the Zoological Garden of Seodamun-gu!" writings. "We're in Seodamun District! My hometown!" Hyunae shouted. Shhhhh! they all said in unison with their forefinger on their lips. "Mianhae!" Hyunae apologized. "So... Miss Jang, what are we doing here?" Nicole asked. "Hm, you'll see inside. Kajja, get down now." Ms. Jang opened the car doors. "Sir, are you coming?" Ms. Jang asked before she went down the car. "No, please leave me here." Sooman declined. Ms. Jang closed the driver's door before she went down.

 

  "Are you ready to see who you're going to be with in 3 days?" Ms. Jang asked, clapping. "Wait, did I heard it wrong or did you just say six days? Pardon." Mandy cleared. "Yes, you heard it right. 6 days with them." Ms. Jang cleared their minds. "Wait! Them?" Baekjin asked again. "Please stop with the questions. Let's go." Ms. Jang said coldly. The girls followed Miss Jang inside the zoo. The zoo was quiet perhaps, no people are in there. "Ohh, why is the zoo so quiet? Supposed to be... a zoo should have people in it." Pia asked in confusion. "Hm, molla. Maybe we're trespassing?" Nicole asked her too :D All of them were looking at the ground until Ms. Jang shouted. "There you are boys!!" 

 

  "Ms. Jang!" some familiar masculine voices shouted which made the girls look up. EXO! "What? We're with Exo again." Shane muttered. They saw the Exo members sitting on the grass with their sunglasses. hot "Ms. Jang, are we gonna be with these hot girls for six days?" Chen asked while jumping out of joy. "So, I should leave you with Exo." Ms. Jang said while she was running. "Miss Jang!" they all shouted while Exo members were laughing. 

 

  "Hey! Looks like we're going to be together again.." Baekhyun hugged Shane. "Ah! Stop hugging me you maniac!!!" Shane shouted which caught the attention of everyone. "Let go! Let go!" Shane shouted once more. "Baekhyun~ah! Stop that disgusting thing. Yuck >.<" Baekjin bluffed to stop her brother. Baekhyun immediately released Shane from his tight hug. "Does anyone have an alcohol? Ewww." Shane said with a crumpled face. Everybody laughed while Baekhyun and Shane are rolling an eye at each other. "Who wants to feed a monkey?" Sehun interrupted the laughter of each member. "Wae? Do you want to feed a monkey? Kris asked him. "Yeah, I want to feed you." Sehun fooled with Kris. "Ohhhhh. So, monkey's prescription: pancake, pie, cupcake and anything with cake." Kris rode Sehun's jokes. "Is pie a cake?" Liah asked while sitting down beside Sehun which made Sehun chuckled. Sehun putted his arm on Liah's shoulder then Liah rested her head on Sehun'shoulder. like a couple. Kris was like "Wae? T.T" 

 

 

Zoo party to be continued. ♥ :)) Good night.