Chapter XXVI: Tiring Day

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXVI: Tiring Day

the members's thoughts.

Shane's POV

 

  I started my day with a smile. I can't believe that Baekhyun lost the game. :D I feel so awesome and everything... butterflies in my stomach started flying. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :DDD But, we're gonna be busy the next three months... we have lots of practices and everything. Ms. Jang gave us the list of our schedules and everything and the practice actually starts today at 12:00 pm.

 

-end of pov-

 

  It was already twelve o'clock noon and the girls started preparing. They suddenly remembered that after moving they'll be moving to their own dorm. After they took a bath, they wore clothes that will make them move freely like loose pants. They were wearing this kind of as if they were going to excercise or something. 

 

Andrea's outfit

Nicole's outfit

Pia's outfit

Shane's outfit

Liah's outfit

 

  They said goodbye to every member of EXO. Liah waved her hands and said goodbye to Kris. Kris and Liah got a bit close since Kris started talking to her.

 

  After 20 minutes of travelling, they arrived at Coex where their dance studio is. They saw some of the members waiting for the others. They were all dressed appropriately. 15 minutes later the other members arrived. They started to wait for their choreographer with Ms. Jang while they were dancing randomly.

 

  They met their choreographer named Steven Lee, american-korean. He is a famous choreographer in States and in Korea. The girls had no idea of what they're song would be, the only thing they know is that THEIR CHOREO IS GOOD.

 

  Steven started to dance step by step. "Okayyyy, did you follow?" he asked while looking at each of them SERIOUSLY. In the girls' mind they were like.. OH GOD. "From the top." he signed with his hand on the top of his head. "Alrightttt, THAT'S GOOD. KEEP IT UPPPPPPPP." he was shouting like a teacher scolding his students. They were like they just took a bath when Steven called out for a 1 hour break. yeah finally! They were drinking their bottles like they were travelling for years. -gulp gulp gulp-

 

  The girls were all out of their mind with those mind-blowing or should I say body-blowing steps. -______- They were eating like beggars. They ordered so many meals and drinks.

 

  After eating in McDonalds, they were not yet finish. They ate again but this time it's full of desserts. "We were practicing for 4 hours straight." Mandy cried out loud. "I feel like dying." Pia rested her heads on the table.

 

 

  "Guys, remember to focus." Steven told them. "Okay, let's start." he continued. "and 1, 2, 3." he started dancing while the girls are following.

 

  Their first day of practice went of so bad that they are hurting flesh to the bottom of their bones. "Tomorrow, vocal training and everything that has something to do with your voice." Ms. Jang reminded them. 

 

  "I never had this kind of practice EVER in my life!!" Shane exclaimed. Liah and Andrea nodded. "We do stuffs ourselves. Everything is different." Andrea added. The 12 of them were walking to the bus stop and were talking about their own lives but all the other members are interested in their lives (5 girls). "How does it feel to be a student of Julliard?" Eujin asked. "Well, the same. The difference is we have lots of music and art skills being developed that our mental skills." Nicole said. "Ohhhhhh, so what does it feel to be the daughters of the rich people in States?" Aesook asked again. "Eh? How did you know about that?" Nicole asked back. "You didn't answer my question." Aesook said. "Well, the same but many cameras. How did you know?" Liah answered. "Well, last week we watched the episode of your mom, Ann Park, "With the Stars" a movie where hollywood artists and designers are being featured for a month and the five of you were there." Eujin explained. "Ah, yes. I remember now. We were still 15 that time and then Andrea, Pia and Nicole were 16. We were being followed to school and everywhere we go. It's awkward because you to hide your hideous attitude. Hehehe." Shane explained. "Well, the bus is here. Goodbye! Tell my brother I said hi." Baekjin waved her hands. The five girls entered as the door opened.

 

 

I know, i know. I may not be the best writer but I love what I'm doing so please stop JUDGING ME like I have no dreams. :\\ -__________- Thank you for those who support me so much especially to ilovebyunbacon and SophiaExoticsShawol who are my bestfriends and my insiration with this story. :) ♥ And to SONandELF1 and eunhee_shin, you always make my day. ^___^