Chapter XXIX: Fans

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXIX: Fans

try listening to this song while reading for you not to be bored. ((= ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcMn_Eu-XTE 

 

 

  The girls decided to meet in a cafe near SM building. They were all waiting for Ms. Jang. She's going to lead them to their dorm.  

  "Okay, since we're gonna be in our own dorm... we have to set some rules." Eujin suggested. "Yeah! That right. I've made a list." Pia told them. "Please recite." Aesook commanded her. "Rule number 1. Mom is the boss. That's all I got." Pia chuckled. They all laughed. "The only thing I don't get is that, why should mom be the boss? Couldn't it be the dad?" Baekjin fooled. "Eh? Why don't you ask google?" Pia answered back. "If only google talks. Pabo." Aesook slapped her back.

 

  "There you are girls!" a voice said. They all looked back, "It's miss Jang!". "So, are we ready to leave? The dorm is actually near." Ms. Jang asked them. They followed Ms. Jang, and rode the very big car... more of like a limo. "Okay, we still have 30 minutes. Take a rest first. I know you're tired." Ms. Jang suggested.

 

  Thirty minutes had passed, Ms. Jang was waking the girls up when some fans came near the car. "What? They already have fans?" Ms. Jang thought. "Girls, wake up." she patted the girls. "Oooo! What's with these people?" Andrea exaggerated. :OO ring ring ring ring ring. Ms. Jang grabbed her phone and saw Mr. Lee Sooman calling. "Yoboseyo? Sir, we've got a problem here." she said. "Ah yes. I'm aware of that. Why don't you check our youtube channel." Lee Sooman commanded her. Her eyes were like O__O He knows? Ms. Jang and the girls searched for SMent's youtube channel and saw. . . . . . . . . the videos of their auditionsssssssssssssssssssssss.... Ahhhhhhhh! the fans shouted. There were like 100 fans outside. "Sir, may we know what this means?" Ms. Jang asked. She was nervous. "Brilliant idea eh?" Mr. Sooman hanged up. Some men in black came out from the building, opening the gates. 

 

  "Seriously? We have fans?" Aesook was dazed. All the other girls were also amazed.

 

 

 

 

this is where their journy begins ♥

 

Exo K