Chapter III: Showcase

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter III: Showcase

 

  The five girls were waiting at there rooms. They were already wearing their clothes and make up. Everyone's excited. All girls who are going to perform are in black dresses. Many students, parents and of course the judges. Even though the five girls were neverous, they stil know they have each other no matter what happens.

 

(imagine they're wearing these)

 

   After hours of waiting for the showcase to start, it is now the time to show their talents. The five girls were the last to perform. Save the last for the best. Many are waiting for their daebak performance. Liah and Pia are known for their soprano A voices. Nicole, Andy and Shane for their soprano B voices. Take note they are also good in rapping and dancing. They were the best students of Julliard. Liah is known to be the smartest and most talented simply because she is a top student, she plays most of  insturments and because of her singing. Even though she is the youngest, she is the most matured. Nicole on the other hand loves to play violin. Andy and Shane plays guitar and Pia plays the piano.

 

  Even though some people hate them, maybe because they're insecure, they just ignore those people. The believe in saying “Keep on Fighting” and “When one door closes, another door opens; but we so often look so long and regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” by Alexander Graham Bell. That is why, whenever there are opportunities, they grab it.

 

  The results will be announced after the showcase, tomorrow perhaps.