Chapter XIV: Chance

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XIV: Chance

 

Liah's lines / Mr. Lee Sooman's lines

 

Liah was scrolling through her cellphone and was also deleting stupid messages like her soothers' messages. Unlike other girls that find other boys' messages sweet, she find it disgusting. She made an "O" shape after reading the messages she finds stupid. Just like this message from the guy that broke her heart.

 

 

  After minutes, an unknown number called her. Liah stood up and answered it quickly.

 

Hello? Liah speaking.

Ah, yes, hello.

May I know your name?

This is Lee Sooman speaking.

 

  Her eyes widened, after knowing who she was talking to. She cleared her voice while jumping off her bed.

 

Do you need something from us?

I actually don't need something. I need the five of you.

Well, that sounded weird. What do you exactly mean?

Well, I'm actually asking the five of to come in Korea. We have prepared you contacts and it's just waiting for your signature. That's all.

Going to Korea is actually not a problem but the real problem is one of our member is injured.

That's not a problem. We will wait for her recovery. We never want to let the five of you go. It'd be a big lost for us.

What an overwhelming statement sir but I guess you stil have to wait for Nicole to recover again.

Ah, yes. Send me a message or anything if she recovers.

Alright sir. I'm going to hang up if you have finished discussing things.

Okay, sorry for dsturbing.

 

"Ahhhhhhh! we're going to Korea! Oh my god. I can't breath." Liah said while rolling around her bed and started singing her own composition. The only thing heard from her was "lalalalalalalala".