Chapter XXI: Crowdstar

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXI: Crowdstar

 

Andrea's POV

 

  Mr. Lee Sooman, the genius hag.. gave us time to bond with each other. He told us that he reserved a zoo and an amusement park just for us. So rich, isn't he? :P He said it's for us to have close bond. I think those girls and I will be good friends. I THINK.

 

  So we left EXO's dorm as early as 8:00 am without having any breakfast. We wore our usual outfit when having fun, jeans and/or shorts.

 

Andrea's outfit

Nicole's outfit

Pia's outfit

Shane's outfit

Liah's outfit

 

-end of pov-

 

  The members decided to meet in Starbucks near the amusement park. Andrea asked Lee Sooman if they could just ride a bus to explore more places in Korea.

 

 

  After 2 hours of travelling, they finally reached the coffee shop. There, they saw the girls drinking some coffee while eating a cinamon bread. They waited for the other girls and then they went straight to the amusement park.

 

  They saw the large amusement park, with scary rides and everything.

 

 

  They entered and tried the roller coaster first. They all begun screaming when the coaster started moving. AHHH! was all that was heard. Second, they tried the spinning cups, they all wanted to vommit after riding. Their faces were all reddish. They tried all the rides and it was really worth it. 

 

  The said leader, Eujin asked the other members if they had fun because she really had fun. All members nodded.

 

  "I just remembered the cheer that I made for the group." Eujin said while they were all walking back home. "Oh really? Can we hear it?" Andrea exclaimed. "Okay, here it goes. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, we didn't mean to beat you but we must, we must. We are united! Crowdstar!" Eujin cheered. "Wow! That's cool! And things came into my mind, what will our group be? what will our group sing? what kind of group are we gonna be? Questions came to my mind." Mandy came up with different questions. "We're going to be the best group ever known! Crowdstar hwaiting!" Pia cheered once more. "That's why we should do our very best." Aesook added. They all said FIGHTING!

 

 

 

Hello readers! It's author-nim! ♥ If you're wondering who the characters added, they're the members of the group in the story Crowdstar. :) Thank you!!!  

 

PS: Don't hesitate asking questions. I'm always available when it comes to my beloved readers.