Chapter XI: Ready To Leave, BUT

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XI: Ready To Leave. BUT

 

  They were checking their luggages but all of a sudden Nicole growled. "Ahhh!" They all went down to check what happened and they were shocked to see what happened to Nicole. They saw Nicole lying in the ground in severe throe saying "Ahhh!". They immediately brought her to the hospital.

 

(their luggages, imagine)

 

  After fifteen minutes, they finally reached the hospital. Nurses immediately assisted her. The doctor asked them what happened so they told him what exactly happened. The doctor told them to stand by. "I'm freaking nervous. What if her condition is not good, we wouldn't be able to catch our flight nor go to Korea." Liah reasoned out. Andrea patted her head. All of them were really worried, they didn't know what to do.

 

  After an hour, the doctor exited the room. "Well, her condition is not bad, nor not good. She still needs proper medication. Her elbows and ankles are fractured. She has to rest for a month. You can take her home by tomorrow." The doctor explained. "A MONTH? Are you sure about that????? As you can see, we have a flight tomorrow. Can't we just continue her medication thingy in Korea? Please?" Andrea begged the doctor. Liah and Shane patted her head and hugged her. "Our dreams." Pia whispered. "I am very sorry, I can't let you do that. It would be delicate or harmful for the patient if she move her body. As you can see her ankles are fractured, she won't be able to walk." After discussing things, the doctor entered his office. "Oh, god. Why? Please helped us." Shane begged facing the ceiling.