Chapter II: One Day More

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter I: One Day More

 

Liah's POV

 

One day more, I'm so excited. If only everyone could be picked. Even though my mom is the world's famous fashion designer and everybody knows that I could ask her to make my debut, I will never ever do that! I don't want to be hated by many. "Knock knock!" somebody's knocking at door, wonder who is it. "Coming!" I opened the door and saw my mom, I was shocked. My mom usually doesn't want to go in our dorm. "Hi mom!" I waved my hand. She immediately checked if there's no boys. "Clear. No boys. Dorm's clean. Where are the others?" my mom asked. Before I could say where they are, my friends came down shouting "Aunt! Aunt! Did you bring new clothes?" Well, they're always like that. Noisy. "Of course, would I ever forget my girls?" my mom said happily as she hugged my friends. I was completely in silence, don't know what to do. We went upstairs to fit the clothes my mom made for our showcase. Isn't that sweet of my mom?

-end of pov-

Pia's POV

 

Wow! I was so amused by myself like WTF!!! I was picked to perform. Usually, I'm only a back-up dancer/singer but now I'm gonna perform by myself! Isn't that amazing. Maybe for others it is not AMAZING but for me IT IS REALLY AMAZING! Just imagine, the big three of Korea will be in our school. And since my friends and I are half-koreans, there is a chance that we wil be picked. We speak korean, chinese and everything. If we will be picked by SM ENTERTAINMENT, we will be with our best friend who is now very popular, SEHUN! IF we will be trainees, our only problem is our parents. I'm pretty sure, mine would allow me but Nicole's parents.... we still have to kill ourselves.

 

Nicole's POV

 

Oh my God! Tomorrow is the day. My mind is about to explode thinking about it. Andy, Liah and Shane are like the only one who's NOT NERVOUS. That is because they are fund of performing every school program LIKE THEY WERE BORN TO. Our school is the best school for performing arts, like everyone would who loves to sing and dance and etc. would love to get in our school. If I'm gonna have to kill people just to make debut, I WOULD.

 

Andy's POV

 

Ahhh! Nicole and Pia are like super happy and my eardrums was about to break when they knew they passed. Both of them were like "AHHHHH!" Our maknaes are having fun practicing their duet. It would really be an honor if I meet LEE SOO MAN! He is the best hag ever. He is like a wizard or something. All his artist are popular. Liah had no expression knowing about this thing, maybe because she doesn't talk much. Oh well, I have to get enough rest and sleep from tomorrow.

-end of pov

 

"Don't you think we're getting to hardworking practicing? I mean the performance is very easy." Shane questioned. "Don't you wanna be a star?" Liah answered in an interrogating way. "Of course I do, but we have our parents. They can make us popular." Shane answered back. "I would never use our wealth to be popular." Liah muttered. After the practice, both of them were really famished so they called the other girls for a snack.