Chapter XXVIII: We're Leaving

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter XXVIII: We're Leaving

 

  It was a sunny morning, all of them had convex lines drawn on their faces except the two. Sehun and Liah. Liah and Sehun woke up with -________- faces on. The other people inside the dorm were really really really really really curious of what happened yesterday. "Heyyyy, please tell me what happened. Please please please." Shane begged on her knees, in front of Liah while they where in the bathroom. "Okay, I'll tell you." Liah answered. "Yay!" Shane dazed. "We had a fight in the park, I told him to talk to my hands and then he left. That's what happened." Liah explained. "Oh, Sehun... he's wierd." Shane's face dropped ~_________~. "I know right. Come on! Palli palli. I still have to fix my things." Liah ended their conversation.

 

-flashback-

 

  "How to get her trust back?! Think Sehun Think!" Sehun shouted at himself like a man out of his head. Suddenly, Sehun saw this cute store filled with cute things.

 

 

  Sehun was in the state of his bewilderment with all these cute stuffs around him. After searching, he found this cute thing. "Oh there you are. Precisely." Sehun whispered to himself.

 

-end of flashback-

 

  Soon as the girls finished packing their stuffs, they all went down wearing these summer-like outfits, not really. :D Kekeke~

 

Andrea's outfit

Nicole's outfit

Pia's outfit

Shane's outfit

 

  Kris gave Liah a warm hug. "You're leaving." Kris cried. Sehun rolled an eye while they were hugging each other. "Eh? We could always see each other." Liah patted his back and released herself from his hug. Sehun heaved a sigh. "Oh wow. So shall we have our breakfast? I made something special." DO requested. DO went to the dining room while the others followed him/her XD. DO, the one who cooked, opened the cover of the dishes. "Ta-duh!" DO expressed a strong feeling.

Japchae

 

  After Liah ate, she went to the balcony to have some peace of mind. "Ya, I have to give you this. I-i-i hope we would be okay before you leave." a familiar voice said handling over a little box. When she turned around, she saw Sehun. "You really want to be forgiven?" Liah asked him. Sehun nodded. "Well, it depends on what's inside you know." Liah chuckled. Sehun smiled as a sign of being happy. She opened it and saw the cute bracelet. She was stunned, like Sehun.. an emotionless boy would say sorry in this way.

 

 

    It was time for them to leave T.T but Exo didn't allow them unless they'd have a little picture taking with them. Kekeke~ -flash flash flash flash- -pose pose pose pose pose pose-

 

  "Ya! Are you really leaving?" Baekhyun asked Shane. Her eyes was O___O "Please repeat it on my ears?" Shane checked if she wasn't daydreaming. "You're not daydreaming. I'm going to miss you. Seriously. I'm not joking. I will miss those times when we are always fighting." Baekhyun pouted. Shane hugged Baekhyun tightly. "I'm going to miss you too." she whispered and chuckled. she was joking.

 

 

I know, i know. My chapters are quite boring though. ((= Looks like there's a love triangle here. Who would you like? Kris or Sehun? vote here.