Chapter VII: Problem Solved + Another Problem

Fall (Crowdstar)

Chapter VII: Problem Solved + Another Problem

 

  The five girls are at the Dine In, their favorite resturant in New York. The other girls are excited to know Liah's plan.

 

  After eating, some enemies came over to say hi. "Hi." the girl said. The five girls were ignoring them but not until the other girl threw a ball at Liah's face. That really made their blood boil to 70.7 degrees celcius. "Hey, you !" Andrea stood and slapped their effin' granny leader. There it all begun. "You get your hands off my friends!" Liah shouted and pushed the other girls leaving them on the floor. They all went out just to end the fight.

 

  "I can't believe they did that to us, are you alright?" Pia asked Liah while tapping her back. Liah nodded as a response. "Ah, I almost forgot about my plan, my mom said she'll try." Liah told them. "What is your plan?" They said in unison. "You'll know. Don't worry." Liah told them, the other girls frowned.

 

  Finally, they arrived their dorm. They started cleaning up and prepared for their things for school tomorrow. They ate their dinner after watching the television. Meanwhile, before going to sleep, Shane opened the topic about them going to Korea and being an idol. "I was thinking about being a superstar. What does it feel?" Shane asked everyone. "You ask my mom." Andrea . Everyone laughed leaving Shane's question not answered.