Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

A few days later…

I was getting the stuff ready for tonight’s dinner when I heard the front door slam. I looked at the clock and it 5pm. The boys are not supposed to be back at home from rehearsals until 6pm. I grabbed a spatula and then walked out of the kitchen. I heard someone’s heavy breathing coming from the lounge. When I got there, I saw Jaejoong lying down in the middle of the carpet across the lounge.

“Jae oppa! What are you doing here?” I asked hiding the spatula behind my back.

“I sneaked out of rehearsals.” He grinned at me.

“Why would you that?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Cos I wanted to spend some alone time with my gorgeous girlfriend,” He smirked ily. He was still lying down on the carpet and I just wanted to jump on him. “Come here,” he crooned tapping the space next to him. I dropped the spatula on the kitchen counter and instead of lying down next to him, I crawled on top of him. I just couldn’t resist the Jaejoong who was breathtakingly gorgeous and simply lying down. I stared into his beautiful eyes and he my cheek. Without saying anything, we kissed and enjoyed

each other’s flavour. His hands crawled underneath my shirt and he touched my lower back. Before I know it, he turned me gently and he was on top of me. I smiled as he started kissing my neck, leaving hickeys as he went along.

“Oppa, were in the lounge.” I managed to say. I didn’t want to go all the way with him here. It would be weird.

“No one’s around,” He breathed as he kissed me again.

“But-”

Suddenly, someone shouted which made both of us jump.


“YA! JAEJOONG HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER??!”

Jaejoong stood up and then he helped me up. I quickly fixed my hair and then straightened my shirt. I looked at my brother’s face who was showing none other than disbelief.

“MY EYES!!” Yoochun said dramatically as he walked to the kitchen, pretending to cover his eyes.

“Seriously you two, at least do that in the bedroom.” Changmin sniggered.

“Is this why you sneaked out of rehearsal??” Yunho pointed a finger at Jaejoong who nodded in embarrassment.

“You! Go to bed!” Junsu yelled at me.

“Mwuh??!”

“Go to your room!” He yelled again. I was so shocked. Jaejoong and I were just kissing. Well if the others didn’t arrive we probably have done it but still! Why is my brother treating me like a child?

“Xiah, don’t be mad at her,” Jaejoong said.

“I’m not mad at her, I’m mad at you hyung.” Junsu glowered.

Yunho, Changmin and I exchanged confused glances.

“I know I said I was okay with you two dating but I’m not okay with you violating my little sister…” Junsu whined.

Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong and I started laughing out loud.

“Did you just used the word violating?” I chuckled.

“Ya!” Junsu blushed.

“Xiah, I wasn’t violating her… We were both, we wanted, you know.” Jaejoong stammered.

“Fine, but I still don’t like to see it okay!” Junsu huffed and then stalked off.
“Oh I do love him..” I smiled. Jaejoong wrapped an arm around me.

“We’ve all got a surprise for you tomorrow…” Jaejoong whispered.

“Oh ne, hopefully you’ll like it!” Yoochun mentioned appearing from the kitchen.

“We’ve been practicing really hard for it!!” Changmin added.

“Ya, don’t give it away!” Yunho scolded him.

“Oh what is it???? Tomorrow is your comeback with Mirotic isn’t it?” I clarified getting really curious.

“You have to wait.” Jaejoong winked.

I narrowed my eyes at him while Yunho, Changmin and Yoochun were just grinning at me like fools.

“Ya!! Our music video for Mirotic is up!!” Junsu shouted from upstairs.

Author’s Note:

In case you were finding it hard to picture Jaejoong lying down on the carpet looking effortlessly y, here’s a screen cap of him from the music video of Wrong Number!

It’s where I got the idea. Hehehe. ^^

Location: KBS Building.

The next day…

I was in the dressing room watching DBSK get harassed by their make-up artists. I don’t understand why they have to put so much make-up on the boys. They are all naturally beautiful anyway. Including my brother. I think they don’t need any make-up at all. I was a little unsure of what Jaejoong is wearing for this performance. Well of all them were wearing the clothes they were wearing on the music video of Mirotic and so Jaejoong is only wearing a pair of jeans and a blazer. A blazer over nothing. Sure, he looks unbelievably hot and all but I just didn’t like the idea of fan girls ogling at my boyfriend’s body. Oh well, that was fan girl’s job anyway. I let out a sigh and waited for the make-up artists to finish with the boys. Only a few more minutes and it’s time for DBSK’s comeback. I wonder what their surprise for me is.