Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

1:30 PM

The next day, Yunho, Jaejoong and Junsu had to go to the SM building to attend some meeting. Yoochun and Changmin weren’t needed so they stayed at the dorm with me. We just finished eating lunch courtesy of Changmin when Yoochun started phasing across the lounge looking for something. I stood up and watched him adoringly.

“Whatchu looking for oppa?” I asked him.

“Jae’s laptop.” He grinned at me. “Wae?”

 

 

“You’ll see.” He smiled cheekily. Changmin reappeared from the kitchen and then placed his arms around me. It made me shiver as his skin felt really cold against mine. I felt my cheeks blush as he rested his chin on my shoulder with his arms still around me tightly.

 

“Whatchu doin Changmin?” I asked nervously trying to sound cute but failed.

“Mianhe, am I not allowed to hug you?” He asked.

“You are allowed but why do you want to hug me?”

“Cos you smell niceee!” He mentioned burying his face in my hair for a couple of seconds.

“YA, I FOUND IT!” Yoochun shouted.

Changmin pulled me towards the sofa and then sat me down beside him.
I followed obediently like a little dog. Yoochun sat on the floor in front of us and then turned Jaejoong’s laptop on. “This is it.” He mumbled.

“Ya, does Jae oppa know you’re borrowing his laptop?” I pried.

“He doesn’t know anything.” Yoochun smirked cutely.

“Leave him and his weirdness. Let’s watch TV.” Changmin said pressing a button from the remote control. He kept on changing the channels like a little child so I just decided to watch Yoochun type something on the laptop. “Anio, that’s not that.” He murmured. “Not that either.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I can’t guess his password.” He sighed.

“Keep trying, maybe you’ll get lucky.” I urged him on.

Changmin finally dropped the remote and quietly watched an anime.

He seemed like he didn’t care what Yoochun was doing at all.

“Ya oppa, do you have a girlfriend?” I asked him despite remembering Jaejoong telling me that Changmin likes me. He blinked several times before looking at me.

“I did. But we broke up 10 months ago.” he responded.

 

 

“Oh, mianhaeyo.” I said feeling embarrassed. “It’s okay. How bout you?”

 

“I don’t have one. Haven’t had one for over 10 months now actually.”

“Oh ne, I remember Xiah almost telling us but you stopped him.”

“I wasn’t ready to talk about it then.” I gulped.


“Do you want to talk about it now?” He asked his face thoughtful.

I thought about it for a moment. Am I ready to open up to him and Yoochun? If Yoochun would actually pay attention, that is.

“I broke up with my ex-girlfriend because I didn’t have time for her anymore and I thought it’s not fair on her. I’m the type of guy who wants to see their girlfriend everyday but with me being in DBSK, it didn’t work out. So I ended it and told her that she deserves better.” Changmin said.

“Oh~ do you miss her?”

“Not really. It was a long time ago. I’m just focusing on being part of DBSK now.” He grinned.

“Well since you shared… I’m going to share my secret as well.” I declared.

 

 

“You don’t have to just because I did.” Changmin assured me.

 

“Oh I want to.” I smiled. “Eung, eung. I’m all ears.” He said putting the TV on mute. I looked back at Yoochun and he gave me a thumbs up without taking his eyes off Jaejoong’s laptop which he is still trying to access.

“My last relationship started off to a great start. You know, where both of us were happy, everyone around us were happy for us, blah blah. Even Junsu liked him.” I started. I glanced at Changmin and I knew that I had his full attention and maybe half of Yoochun’s attention so I carried on.

 

 

“I’m not going to bore you with the long version so the short version is, one day when he picked me up from college, he took me to the park where we first met and then he told me that he can’t be with me anymore. I asked him why and he said the exact same thing you said to your ex-girlfriend. Only my ex wasn’t in a band, he was studying to be an architecture in another college.” I paused to exhale.

 

“A few days later, I found out that he’s already dating some girl in his class. One of his friends told me that he’s been with her when he was still with me for at least a month or two. I went into depression after that and now I’m scared that everyone will just cheat on me that’s why I haven’t had a boyfriend since then.” I finished.

“That’s horrible.” Yoochun commented this time his eyes on me.

 

 

“Now you know why I didn’t want Junsu to tell that story on the first day I met you guys. It’s a mood killer.” I said with a shrug.

 

“How long were you together?” Yoochun asked.

“A year and a half.”

“That makes it worse. I bet you thought he was the one and all that?”

“I did actually.” I sighed. Changmin looked at me, his eyes apologetic and then he just kept silent as he gave me a comforting hug.

“Gomawo.” I told him. When he let me go, he squished my face with his hands.

“It’s his loss not yours, Skye. You’re awesome.” He told me.

“I CAN’T FIGURE OUT THE PASSWORD!” Yoochun screamed.

“I know the password…” Changmin sniggered. “You do?!” Yoochun and I chorused. Changmin nodded playfully as he turned the volume back on the TV.

“TELL ME MAGNAE! WHAT IS IT?” Yoochun pressed.

“Anio.” Changmin replied simply. “How do you know the password anyway?” I interrogated.

“I’m DBSK’s genius! I know everything!” He said smugly.

 

 

“Ya, I’ve got some candies.” Yoochun said in a bribing tone.

 

“I’m listening.” Changmin straightened up.

“Come sit here.” Yoochun ordered. Changmin sat down on the floor and then Yoochun placed the laptop in front of him.

“Help me access Jae’s laptop and I’ll give you a bag of candies. Unopened.” Yoochun offered.

“Don’t do it Changmin! Don’t do it!” I shouted dramatically.

“I’ll give you a lollipop.” Yoochun told me.

“Eung! Do it Changmin! Do it!” I giggled.

“Araso.” Changmin agreed.

He swiftly pressed a couple of keys on the keyboard and then pressed enter. Yoochun’s face lit up as Changmin did the job.

“Kamsahamnida Changmin-ah!!” Yoochun roared.

“Now where’s my candies?” Changmin asked.

“And my lollipop!” I added.

“I’ll get it now.” Yoochun grinned and then ran upstairs to his bedroom. Changmin and I high-fived each other with glee. Yoochun returned and as promised he gave Changmin a bag of unopened candies while he gave me a deliciously looking pink lollipop in shape of a foot.

“Oh gomawo oppa!” I gasped. “Kamsa hyung!” Changmin grinned as he opened his reward.

“Anio, thank YOU!” Yoochun held his hands together excitedly and then browsed through Jaejoong’s laptop.