Location: SM Building.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

Jaejoong and I walked into their manager’s office in silence. We were both pretty nervous and I think we were both thinking the same thing. We were both in trouble. The others were outside waiting for us in the van. When we entered the office, their manager had a very stern look on his face. I took a deep breath and stayed close to Jaejoong.
“Annyeong haseyo,” Jaejoong and I greeted him.

“Annyeong haseyo…” He replied flatly.

“Manager hyung, what’s this all about?” Jaejoong asked.

“I think you both know what this is about…” The manager sighed out loud.

Jaejoong and I looked at each other worriedly.

“DBSK have just recently gotten past a controversy which involved you Kim Skye. And now, yet again, the group or should I say a member of the group is facing another controversy and you Kim Skye is involved again…”

“Manager hyung--” Jaejoong was cut off.

“Let me finish Jaejoong-shi. It has been brought to my attention that you two are dating… Now can you please confirm this for me?”

Jaejoong and I nodded. The manager sighed and then looked at us.

“Jaejoong, you are one of the most important member of DBSK. If the press finds out about this, there is no way we can stop it from spreading. DBSK will lose many fans.”

“Manager hyung, I don’t think you are being fair. I don’t mean to bring anyone else into this but Yunho hyung and Changmin both had girlfriends in the past and you covered that up quite well…” Jaejoong said.

“Their girlfriends weren’t siblings of another members were they? Your relationship will be harder to cover because Skye is Junsu’s sister.”

My hand started shaking and I was in the brink of tears. I can’t believe this is happening. There was only one outsider who knew about mine and Jaejoong’s relationship. It was their make-up artist.

 

::FLASHBACK::

Jaejoong and I hid in an empty dressing room and started kissing.

Suddenly I heard the door open and someone coughed to get our attention. Jaejoong and I pulled away from each other quickly and looked.

It was their make-up artist.

“N-noona,” Jaejoong stammered. I quickly looked down on my feet feeling my cheeks burn.

“The other members are wondering where you two were,” She answered and then left. I looked at Jaejoong worriedly.

“You could have locked the door.” I pouted.

“If it was locked, people would assume we were doing something here,”

“They don’t have to assume now, someone just caught us kissing.” I frowned. “Don’t worry, noona is trustworthy. I’m sure she won’t say a word to anyone.” Jaejoong mumbled as he gave me a hug.

::END OF FLASHBACK::

“Manager hyung are you saying that--” Jaejoong gulped.

 

“Your relationship can’t go on any further, I’m sorry.” The manager declared and that’s what it took for my tears to fall down.

“But there might be something we can do,” Jaejoong said.

“Jaejoong-shi, this is for the good of the group and for your career. Do you want to ruin all that?”

Jaejoong looked down on his feet and then held my hand. I wiped my cheeks and then apologized to their manager.

“I’m sorry too Skye but this is just something we have to do.” He said. “You two may go now. I hope we’re clear araso?”

Jaejoong and I nodded at him. We turned our backs to him and prepared to walk out of his office.

“Ya don’t even try and keep your relationship secretly, cos I will find out.” He called after us.

“I can’t believe this…” Jaejoong muttered as we walked out of the building.

“It’s all my fault.” I said. He stopped in his tracks and then pulled me into a hug. I melted into his arms and started crying again.

“It’s not your fault.” He whispered in my ear.
“But if I didn’t choose to stay with all of you this summer, none of this would have happened.” I sobbed.

“Skye, because of you, this is by far the best summer I’ve ever had.” Jaejoong declared as he tightened his arms around me.

Location: DBSK dorm.

 

Yunho: “So are you saying that-”

Changmin: “You two-”
Yoochun: “Have to-”

Junsu: “Break-up??”

Jaejoong: “Ne.”

I covered my face with my hands as tears wouldn’t just stop falling. Junsu sat down beside me and started comforting me.

“That ,” Yunho mentioned. “I’m really upset for you two.”

“Can you just hide it from manager hyung?” Yoochun asked.

“We thought that but he said there’s no use cos he will find out about it.” Jaejoong answered.

“Hang on, I had a girlfriend and he didn’t have a problem with that. So what’s the difference with you two?” Changmin asked.

“He said that because Skye is Junsu’s sister, it will be harder to hide from the public.” Jaejoong answered again.

“I’m sorry Skye,” Junsu murmured.

 

“It’s not your fault oppa,” I told him. It wasn’t his fault at all. I wouldn’t want anyone to be my big brother apart from him. He’s the best.

“Everything will be alright…” Yoochun said as he handed me a handkerchief.

“Do you think you can leave me and Skye alone for a little while?” Jaejoong requested to the other members. They all nodded and left the room. Junsu gave me a quick hug before leaving. Jaejoong sat next to me and then took my hands in his.

“I really want to fight for us…” He said.

“Me too,”

“But we’re left with no other choice,” His voice cracked. I looked at him and he was crying. It broke my heart seeing him like this.

“Oppa don’t cry please,” I begged and then wrapped my arms around him protectively.
“I’m sorry,” He sniffed.
“There’s nothing left to do…” I said.

“Ne…”

“But for us to break-up.” I finished.

**************************************************************

 

Author's Note:

Final chapter tomorrow!