Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

The next evening.

I never did find out why Yunho and Jaejoong fought yesterday because both of them refused to talk about it. Everything is back to normal though. Yunho and Jaejoong have talked things through calmly under Yoochun’s supervision. “I can’t believe you cried.” I said to Junsu in a teasing tone.

“Shikkeureo…” He mumbled angrily.

“Oh come on, I was really touched. That just meant you cared that much. And it made me realize that you actually have a heart.” I joked.

Junsu didn’t respond.

“Are you still upset about it?” I asked this time in a serious way.

“Anio. Forgive and forget, eh?”

“I guess. By the way-” I started. I actually wanted to tell him that Jaejoong and I were something of an item.

“Goodnight dongsaeng. Saranghaeyo.” He called out and then yawned loudly.

“Oh, goodnight oppa. Love you too.” I answered.

Only a few minutes later, he was already snoring.

Suddenly, *BUZZ* my phone just vibrated.

I checked it and I just got a text from Jaejoong saying: “Miss you.”

 

 

didn’t move an inch. I poked the back of his neck with my fore finger but still no reaction from him. He was actually asleep. I carefully got out of bed and then tiptoed outside to the hallway. I could hear faint sounds coming from a TV from Changmin’s bedroom. I stood in front of Jaejoong’s bedroom door, hesitating for a moment. I didn’t bother knocking so I just turned the doorknob and luckily it was unlocked. I walked in and found him just sitting down on his bed.

I smiled and then put on my thinking face. I looked down at Junsu to make sure he was actually asleep. He was sleeping on his stomach and he was snoring like there was no tomorrow. I poked his back with my phone but he

What are you doing?” I asked.

“Nothing~” he grinned at me.

“It’s late, why are you still awake?”

“One of my specialties is staying awake.” he winked ily at me.

“Got your text. I miss you too.” I told him shyly.

“Come sit here beside me.” he murmured. I didn’t want to waste any time so I jumped on his bed and sat down next to him.

He slowly put his arm around me.

“Skye?” He breathed.

“Hmmm?”

“Can you stay here with me tonight?” He requested.

“Sure.” I replied as I laid my head on his shoulder. ~

The next morning I woke up really early so I can go back to mine and Junsu’s room before he wakes up. Otherwise, he will freak out when he finds out that I slept here last night. I looked over at Jaejoong and he was sleeping peacefully, his arm around my waist protectively. Nothing happened between us last night. We just talked and talked and talked until we fell asleep in each other’s arms. I think it was so cute. I carefully moved Jaejoong’s arm away so I can get up. I fixed my hair quickly and walked out of his bedroom.

Unfortunately, Yoochun just walked out of his own bedroom the same time as I walked out of Jae’s room. . My eyes bulged as I saw him standing there looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

“What were you doing in Jae’s room?” He interrogated.

“Umm. He was snoring so I turned him over.” I lied.

“Oh okay. Do you want some breakfast now?” He offered.

My lie actually worked!

“Anio, anio. I think I’ll go back to sleep. Thank you anyway oppa.”

I smiled at him.

“No worries.” He flashed me a grin and then tousled my hair. I let out a sigh of relief as I got back inside Junsu’s bedroom without anyone else seeing me. My brother was still in dream land so I thought I’d get some more sleep too. ~