Location: Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

“Skye be careful, okay? Ya! Can you hear me?”my mum screeched.

“Ne umma, I hear you.”I rolled my eyes.

“Call me as soon as you get there.”She ordered.

“Umma, don’t get your underwear in a twist! I’m only going to Seoul not China!”I hissed at her. “Now, young lady, don’t use that tone with me!”She yelled.

“Eung, eung, I’m leaving. I’ll see you in a month! Bye!”I said hurriedly trying to get out of the house.

“Don’t drive too fast!”She shouted after me. I waved at her and then drove away. She’s been acting so strict since I told her and appa my plans for this summer. Appa was okay with it but umma went ballistic.

 

“Umma! Appa! I’m going to stay with Junsu in Seoul for the whole summer!”I shouted with glee. I’ve just come off the phone with my brother and I was so happy that I could finally see him properly after 2 and a half years.

“And where is he planning on letting you stay?”mum pried.

“I’ll stay in their dorm!”I beamed. “Mwuh?! Absolutely not! You can’t leave with 5 boys! That’s unacceptable!”she snarled.

“But umma! It’s not like I’m going to live with complete strangers! One of them is my brother!”I argued. “You are not going.”She declared.

“Appa!!!”I shouted. “Go pack your stuff Skye.”My dad smiled at me.

“Anio!”mum yelled. “Umma I haven’t seen Junsu for a long time. I want to spend time with him.”I pleaded.

“You saw him on Christmas.”Mum said flatly. “Only for 2 hours!”I clarified.

After hours of begging and pleading, she finally gave in and dad helped me to pack my stuff. She acted really strict though, lecturing me about stuff, how I should act and dress in the dorm, etc.

 

Now I’m just glad that I’m out of the house and on my way. I smiled to myself as a DBSK song started playing on the radio. My brother is Kim Junsu (better known by his stage name Xiah Junsu) and he’s part of DBSK meaning Dong Bang Shin Ki (TVXQ meaning Tonshinki in Japan), a very popular South Korean boy band. Since he started training on SM until he debuted as part of the band, I haven’t seen him or hanged out with him properly. I haven’t even been at their dorm before let alone meet his other band mates. SM is a very strict agency and very mean I think. They don’t let their artists rest or go home to their families even on holidays. Junsu had to sneak out just to see us during Christmas which I think is very unfair. I have a very good relationship with my brother which is why I got very upset when I didn’t get to see him every day. I wasn’t satisfied on just talking to him on the phone. But as long as he is happy with what he’s doing then I’m here to support him!

 

I’m going to make the most of this summer I thought.

 

I will spend some quality time with my dear brother and I hope that I will get on with the other DBSK members. ^^

 

This is going to be a summer to remember! ~