Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

The next day…

I cried myself to sleep last night and Junsu comforted me until I eventually fell asleep. I woke up with a bad headache, throbbing eyes and a stuffed nose. I looked beside me and there was Junsu, sleeping peacefully, his white shirt stained with all of my tears.

“Thank you oppa,” I whispered to him as I gave him a quick hug before getting out of bed. When I walked out of the room, I bumped into Jaejoong in the hallway. We stood there in silence for a few seconds before I walked off to go to the toilet. I swear I saw his cheeks were wet and he looked overly tired. I also noticed that his right hand was covered in bandage because of the wall punching he did last night.

“Ya! Everyone come here! Look at this!” Yunho shouted from his bedroom. I wiped my face with a towel and then ran to his room. He was reading an article on the internet. Jaejoong was on his other side reading it thoroughly while I started reading the article myself as Yoochun and Changmin popped up behind me.

Breaking News:

One of Korea’s biggest boy band last night was caught in a set of photos having a fight with 3 thugs. They seemed to have been protecting member Xiah Junsu’s little sister Kim Skye from the said thugs. The “thugs” who refused to be named came in touch with us and told the whole story.

“We were just talking to the girl when Jaejoong started beating us up. We weren’t doing anything wrong. Jaejoong was just so angry and the other members helped him afterwards.” They claimed.

This is the biggest controversy the band has ever been in and SM Entertainment has not yet released any statements about this. DBSK are set for a comeback on Friday on Music Bank and a new music video is prior to be released the day before.

When I finished reading it, Yunho’s phone rang. It was their manager. I then remembered that my evil ex-boyfriend was behind all of this. I racked my brain for reasons on why he would do this. Why would he want to harm me? “Just come with us and you won’t get hurt” I remembered one of the thugs told me last night. “We were just talking to the girl when Jaejoong started beating us up.” They said on the article. It seemed like they were targeting Jaejoong as they mentioned his name first. That’s when it all clicked. They weren’t planning on hurting me. Joon didn’t want to hurt me. He was only using me.

“I think I know why my ex did all of this.” I said to the boys.

“Wae?” Yoochun asked.

“He’s jealous of Jaejoong and he wants to ruin his career. Joon knew that if he sent people to “attack“ me, Jae would come and save me.” I said.

“That makes sense,” Yoochun responded.

“Well he doesn’t have any reason to be jealous now does he,” I sighed and looked at Jaejoong coldly.

“Ya, manager hyung wants to see us.” Yunho declared as he put his phone away. We all looked at each other nervously.

Location: SM Building.

11am The boys and I were in a conference room as we waited for their manager to come. I knew that if it wasn’t for me, they wouldn’t be in this trouble. They wouldn’t be in this mess. If it wasn’t for me, their career wouldn’t be in jeopardy. Junsu took my hand and held it.
“Yunho-shi, Junsu-shi, Changmin-shi, Yoochun-shi and Jaejoong-shi, mianhaeyo.” I mumbled.

“Ya Skye, don’t cry,” Junsu told me.

“Mianhe, jeongmal mianhe.” I sobbed.

“You shouldn’t be saying sorry, this isn’t your fault. Okay?” Yunho told me.

“We’re here for you,” Yoochun smiled.

Just then, their manager walked in with a calm expression on his face. I thought he’d be fuming with anger.

“So… we’re caught in a bit of a pickle are we?” He sighed and then took a seat.

“Manager hyung, what those thugs said on the article is not true.” Yunho spoke.

“I know, you boys are smarter than that. I know you wouldn’t just randomly beat up people.”

“I think we know why those thugs were after Skye,” Yoochun said.

The manager nodded and Yoochun explained to him what I told them earlier back at the dorm.

“I see, well I will release a statement later this afternoon. You don’t have to do anything, I will do my best to cover this up. Make sure to avoid any contact with any press people. You can’t comment on this matter. Leave it all to me. DBSK’s name will be clear. In the meantime, you still have schedules for today and a comeback on Friday. Just focus on that.” The manager declared. The boys nodded and thanked him before he left.

“Everything will be alright,” Junsu told me.

“I’m really sorry.” I told him.

“Will you stop saying sorry?” Yoochun laughed lightly.
“Just stop dating lunatics.” Yunho grinned.

“I think I’m going to stay away from all dating,” I sighed. I didn’t dare to look at Jaejoong’s expression. After all, he was the one who ended our relationship.

“Skye, about last night.” Jaejoong started.

“Ga ja, let them talk.” Junsu said as he ushered the rest of the boys out of the conference room leaving me with Jaejoong. I fiddled with my fingers.

“Mianhe,” He said out loud.

“For what? For being a , for shouting at me or for breaking up with me in front of everyone including my brother?” I snapped.

“For everything… I’m really sorry, yongseo?” He said his eyes pleading.

“I’m sorry too.” I sighed.

“Anio, you shouldn’t be sorry, this is all my fault. Will you find it in your heart to possibly take me back?” He asked his voice giving me goose bumps. Good ones of course. His beautiful face was so close to mine and I just couldn’t resist him. I kissed him lovingly and hugged him close. I felt him smile as we shared a very long and lovely kiss.

“I’m guessing I’m forgiven?” He grinned kissing the tip of my nose lightly.

“Damn you for being so beautiful Kim Jaejoong.” I crooned before pulling him for a kiss again. ~