Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

After dinner, I wanted to help out with the cleaning up but Jaejoong and Junsu didn’t let me. Both of them sorted everything out in the kitchen while I watched TV in the lounge with Changmin, Yoochunand Yunho. Even when he still lived back home, Junsu helps around a lot with the chores. One of the reasons why umma loves him more. Yoochunand Yunho were talking about something while I was just quietly watching some brand new drama. When the adverts came on, I suddenly felt like someone was watching me. I looked to my right and saw Changmin just staring at me dreamily. I smiled at him nervously and then he gave me a flirty wave. Feeling conscious, I broke eye contact with him and returned my attention back to the TV. I could still feel his eyes on me but I just tried to ignore it cos I know if I look at him again, I might faint. A few seconds passed, a cushion came flying past me and hitting Changmin straight on the face. Laughter erupted from Yoochunand Yunho.

“Ya!”Changmin huffed.

“Quit your staring.”Yunho giggled.

“I wasn’t staring at you hyung.”Changmin pouted.

“I know you weren’t staring at me!”Yunho exclaimed.

Yoochunleaned in to whisper something in my ear, “if he stares at you again, just punch him. I’ll back you up.”

“Kamsa!”I giggled.

“Skye, skye! Do you have a boyfriend?”Changmin asked his face playful.

“Ne, me.”Yoochunsmirked.

“Since when?!”Yunho cried.

“My sister hasn’t had a boyfriend for nearly a year now since-” Junsu blabbered.

“JUNSU! Don’t!”I yelped cutting him off. “I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Araso, araso.”He responded weakly.

“Mianhe.”Changmin apologized.

“Eung! I think I’ll go to bed now. I’m quite tired. Jaljayo.”I told them.

“Sleep well.”Yoochunand Changmin chorused.

“Jaljayo!”Yunho smiled.

“I’ll be up in a minute!”Junsu called out.

I nodded at him and then I sighed as I walked up the stairs. When I reached Junsu’s bedroom door, someone tapped me lightly on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Jaejoong’s angelic face smiling down at me.

“Hello oppa.”I breathed nervously. For some reason my heart started thumping loudly. I hope he’s not able to hear it.

“Sorry about Changmin. When he sees something he likes or actually someone that he likes, he tends to be annoying and insensitive towards others.”He explained. Someone Changmin likes? I thought about it but I didn’t get anything.

“Oh it’s not him. It’s my brother. He should know better. Of all people he knows me the most.”I sighed.

“Oh~”

“What did you mean about Changmin? When he sees someone he likes?”I asked curiosity taking over me.

“He likes you. Surely you’ve noticed?”He said his eyebrows shooting up beneath his fringe.

“I thought he just acts like that normally.”I mused.

“Oh anio. He likes you. Actually, umm. *cough* I, umm.”He stuttered.

“Ya Skye I thought you were going to bed?”Junsu appeared.
 

“In a minute, Jaejoong oppa was just about to tell me something.”I said.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll tell you some other time. Maybe. Goodnight.”He stammered and then went to his bedroom.

“That was odd.”I pouted.

“He is odd.”Junsu grinned.

Afterwards, I quickly changed into my pyjamas and then jumped on the bed. I took my phone out and updated my Twitter. Since my brother became famous, I’ve had some of the Cassiopeias (DBSK/TVXQ fans) follow me on Twitter as well. Junsu reappeared from the bathroom wearing loose clothing. He’s always worn loose clothing when he goes to sleep. Some things just don’t change.

“Do you want me to tuck you into bed?”He offered.

“You’re not appa.”I snapped narrowing my eyes at him.

“Ya, are you feeling homesick?”He asked worriedly while sitting down beside me.

“Of course not! I’m with you!”I smiled giving him a one armed hug.

“Sorry about earlier, I didn’t mean to nearly blab about your ex-boyfriend.”He said feeling embarrassed.

“Sure. I just think it’s too early for them to know about that.”I smiled weakly.

“They’re good guys. Trust me. But I will keep my mouth shut about your love life.”He said pretending to zip his mouth.

“Previous love life.”I corrected him.

“Ne. That loser.”He huffed.

“Don’t get too worked up now. I want to sleep.”I laughed.

Despite of me declining, he still tucked me into bed: he made sure that I was warm under the soft blanket, he made sure that the temperature of the room was alright and when he said goodnight, he kissed the tip of my nose.

“Love you Junsu oppa.”I whispered to him.

“Love you too dongsaeng.”He whispered back as she shuffled on the air bed.

“Ya have you got plans for tomorrow?”I asked staring at the ceiling.

“It’s Friday. Rehearsals all day and then Music Bank in the evening…”He replied.

“Cool. Can I come watch?”

“Of course. Like I’ll leave you alone here all day. We leave at 9 in the morning and I don’t expect you to be ready let alone be awake at that time yet so you can just give me a call when you’re ready to go and then I’ll get a cab to pick you up.”He said.

“Can I just drive there?”

“Do you know where the studio is?”

“Anio...”
 

“So you’re taking a cab.”

“Are you going to pay for it?”

“Fine.”