Location: Supermarket.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

 

2 days later.

Yoochun and I needed to go food shopping because the cupboards and the fridge were nearly enough empty. None of the other boys wanted to come with so it’s just handsome Micky and I. He looked more handsome today as he’s wearing a loose white shirt that shows off a bit of his toned chest over a pair of jeans. Simple but he makes it look awesome.

Also, to prevent getting recognized and the possibility of getting mobbed, he’s wearing a pair of sunglasses which just makes him more handsome like a movie star. While he was driving on the way here, I couldn’t help but fancy him a little bit cos he looked effortlessly gorgeous even when just driving!

“I think we got everything.” He stated looking at the overly full trolley he was pushing.

“Probably.” I laughed.

We got on a checkout to pay for all our stuff and I noticed the checkout girl can’t stop ogling at Yoochun.

“You look really familiar.” She mentioned.

Yoochun looked at me, smiled and then looked back at the fascinated checkout girl.

“I’ve been in a movie.” He whispered to her.

I bit my lip to stop from laughing as the checkout girl looked petrified.

“OMO, oppa, I can’t believe you said that to that poor girl!” I mentioned as we made our way back to his car.

“Hahaha! It was funny though, her face! Haha!” He chuckled.

We were still laughing our heads off as we both put on our seatbelts. Halfway through the journey back to the dorm, his phone rang.

Luckily the stop light was red so he had to answer it.

YC: “You’re on speaker phone Max. Yoboseyo?”

CM: “Hyung, where are you?”

Changmin sounded really scared. Yoochun looked at me worriedly.

YC: “I’m in the car. What’s wrong Max?”

CM: “Yunho hyung and Hero hyung are having a fight. I’m scared.”

YC: “Max, we’re on our way back now, don’t panic. Just stay out of it okay?”

CM: “Eung, eung.”

I let out a gasp. What’s happening? Yoochun stepped on the gas so we can get back at the dorm faster. We didn’t speak a word to each other until we got there, worry and fear creasing on our faces. Yoochun hurriedly opened the front door, letting me in first. I ran to the lounge and found my brother sitting down on the sofa, crying. Jaejoong and Changmin were sitting on both sides of him, comforting him. Yunho was on the other side of the room looking apologetic towards Junsu. I let out a sigh of relief when I finished checking that no one had bruises or black eyes. Luckily, whatever fight they had, it didn’t turn into physical one. Yoochun approached Yunho and then they started talking in hushed tones.

“Junsu, are you okay?” I asked worriedly. He quickly looked up at me and

then forced a smile.

“I’m fine…” He answered as he stood up. “I’m just going to be in the bedroom, okay?” He added and then kissed me on the forehead before walking off. Jaejoong stood up and then smiled weakly at me.

“I’ll go talk to him. I’ll see you later.” He whispered to me too low for Changmin to hear. I nodded at him and then he went to follow the very upset Junsu. I turned to Changmin. Yoochun and Yunho had disappeared to the garden to have a more private conversation.

“Ya, ya, what exactly happened?” I demanded.

“Well I actually don’t know how it started. Me and Xiah hyung were just watching TV when they walked in shouting angrily at each other.” Changmin explained. I nodded urging him to continue.

“I was so afraid of their arguments that I didn’t dare to come between them two but Xiah hyung tried to interfere but the two just kept on fighting verbally.” He continued.

“With nothing else to do, Xiah hugged Yunho and pushed him away from Jaejoong hyung but Yunho hyung still won’t budge. That’s when I ran to the kitchen and rang Micky. When I came back in the lounge, Xiah hyung was crying and the two stopped fighting.” Changmin finished.

“That’s awful.” I gasped.

“Ne. I guess Xiah hyung was really helpless that he cried.”

“Yunho and Jaejoong saw and stopped fighting.” I added.

“Ne…” Changmin sniffed.

“Aw don’t be sad, it’s over now.” I crooned.

I took him in my arms and cuddled him for a few minutes. ~