Location: Seoul, South Korea.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

[DBSK dorm.] 

*RING*

Junsu: “Yoboseyo?”

Me: “Junsu, it’s me. I’m outside your dorm… I think…”

Junsu: “If there are girls waiting outside a front door, then yes that’s our dorm.”

Me: “Ne I’m here.”

Junsu: “Come round at the back, by the garden.”

Me: “Eung, eung.”

*END*

 

I slowly parked my car beside a blue one which I’m pretty sure is Junsu’s car.

I got out and grabbed my suitcase from the boot and stared in awe at the dorm. It was so big from the outside anyway. There were girls hanging outside waiting for someone to come out of the front door. I tried my best not to attract any attention towards myself but I failed. As I walked round the dorm to get to the back entrance, some of the girls started pointing and whispering.

Girl #1: “Isn’t that Xiah oppa’s little sister?”

Girl #2: “Maybe she can get us inside!”

Girl #3: “She’s probably just here to clean the dorm.”

Girl #1: “Jaejoong oppa cleans the dorm!”

Girl #2: “Then she’s Xiah’s sister then!”

 

Before they can approach me, I ran as fast as I could and waited for Junsu to let me in. I don’t think I can handle being famous. Junsu opened the massive gate and let out a girly squeal, “SKYE!!!!!! I’d never thought I’d miss you this much!”

“Ya, man up!”I joked. He pulled me in quickly and squished me with a hug.

“I missed you a lot Junsu!”I squeaked. I stared at his face for a long time and sighed. I really missed him so much. He still looked pretty much the same but he seems healthier and definitely prettier.

“Come on inside, we’re just cooking.”He grinned as he carried my suitcase for me. “Are the others good-looking like they are on TV?”I giggled.

“Totally.”He laughed. We walked past the huge garden that had patio furniture and then walked through a double glass door to reveal the dorm’s kitchen.
“This is the kitchen.”Junsu grinned. “It’s clean.”I gasped. Junsu chuckled and then we heard whispering. “They’re in the dining area.”Junsu whispered to me.

We hid behind the door to go to the dining area and decided to eavesdrop on what they were whispering about. Just like what we used to do with our parents.

 

“Where’s Xiah?”–“That’s Yunho hyung.”Junsu whispered.

“He went to collect his sister outside.”- “That’s Yoochun.”Junsu whispered again. “Is she hot?”- “That’s Changmin. Aish.”Junsu sighed.

“Ya, that’s Xiah’s sister you’re talking about!”–“That’s the responsible Jaejoong.”–Junsu grinned.

“Does that mean she can’t be hot?”Changmin hissed.

“Right that’s it. Stay here.”Junsu quipped and then entered the dining area.

I stayed behind the door and giggled as I listened to their conversation.

Junsu: “Ya I can’t believe you were talking about my sister in that way!”

Yunho: “It was only Changmin!”

Changmin: “You were thinking the same way too hyung!”

Yunho: “I was not!”

Yoochun: “And there’s a little girl outside hearing all this?”

Jaejoong: “You guys are embarrassing.”

Junsu: “She’s not exactly little.”

Changmin: “How little is she then?”

Junsu: “Changmin cut it out!”

Changmin: “Mwuh?!”

Jaejoong: “Can we meet her now?”

Changmin: “Ne!!”

Yunho: “Changmin-ah, behave.”

Yoochun: “I’ll hold him down. Where’s the leash?”*laughter* 

Junsu: “Skye, it’s safe to come in now!”

 

I took a deep breath and entered the dining area hauling my suitcase. I gasped a little and I swear a little pee came out when I saw the other 4 DBSK members. They were all… simply beautiful.