Location: KBS Building.

DBSK Summer Romance ♥

7PM

DBSK on stage now!” A member of staff declared. “Ga ja!” Changmin shouted excitedly as he walked out of the dressing room followed by Yoochun. “Ya hurry up!” Junsu said referring to Jaejoong who was helping Yunho fix his tie. When they finally finished, we all walked out of the dressing room and then to the stage.

“Ya you can stand over there.” One of the staff holding a clipboard and wearing a headset told me. “Good luck!” I whispered to the boys before I went to stand in front of the stage beside a camera man. The studio was dark and the audience has no idea that DBSK was already on stage.

It was jam-packed and I could make out some of the girls in the audience holding an “I love Junsu” banner. Seriously? I laughed to myself. All the lights finally around the studio but only a single spotlight highlighted the stage revealing DBSK to the audience making the audience go bananas at the sight of them. The audience started to shout some chant that I couldn’t understand as a mellow, sweet music started playing. The boys were all holding a microphone each and Jaejoong was the first to sing. His voice is so heavenly. The others were pretty awesome as well even my brother. Again, he’s the sibling with the talent. The only talent I have is well, to continuously annoy people until they cry I guess. If you can call that a talent. The song “Loving You” was so sweet as well that I wished the boys were singing it for me. ~

10PM

Location: DBSK dorm.

DBSK performance at Music Bank was a success and it was really fun getting to watch them from the very front. I felt so important. We just got back in the dorm and I decided to quickly change into my pyjamas. I thought the boys were too tired to do anything else so I got ready for bed. But then Yunho came to get me from the bedroom.

“Hi!!” He greeted me cheerfully. “Hey oppa.” I waved at him.

“There’s this documentary about Saipan on the TV, do you want to watch it with us?” he asked. “Sure!” I grinned and then I followed him back downstairs. Everyone were gathered in the lounge, completely glued to the TV. “Has it started yet?” Yunho asked.

“Anio. Some important news is on still.” Changmin huffed.

“Ya, I know quite a lot of stuff about Saipan, do you guys want to have a small quiz before the documentary starts?” Jaejoong suggested.

“Ne!” Yunho and I chorused. “I’m a little tired.” Junsu yawned.

“Because of today?” Jaejoong laughed.

“He must be very hungry.” Changmin said.

“Tired, hungry, headache!” Junsu mentioned rubbing his stomach and then pointing at his head emphazing his words. Yoochun, Yunho and I laughed at his cuteness while Jaejoong insisted on doing the quiz.

“Go on then!” Yoochun said just to shut Jaejoong up.

“Eung! So let’s start the quiz about Saipan.” Jaejoong grinned. “First, the language used in Saipan is?”

He looked at us awaiting for answers but none of us seemed to know.

“What is it?” Jaejoong asked again.

Junsu looked at me, I looked at Yoochun, Yoochun looked at Changmin while Changmin looked at Junsu.

“What is the language used in Saipan?” Jaejoong asked again with the same cheerful tone. Suddenly, Junsu and Changmin raised their hands.

“Xiah.” Jaejoong pointed. “English.” Junsu answered (he pronounced it as “Engalish”) with a shrug while Yoochun and Yunho looked at Jaejoong.

“And?” Jaejoong grinned. “There’s one more?” Junsu breathed.

“It’s an American Island, of course they use English.” Jaejoong explained.

“English and…” Junsu trailed off. “Pilipino.”

“Wrong.” Jaejoong declared and then turned to Yunho and Yoochun.

“Saipan is very far off the Philippines, brother.” I giggled.

“Native language.” Yunho answered. “Wait… That’s wrong!” Yoochun laughed. “Wrong. Skye can you guess what it is?” Jaejoong turned to me.

“I’ve no idea, sorry.” I blushed. He winked and then pointed at Junsu again. “English and Madagascan.” Junsu answered.

“Madagascan? What country is that?” Changmin asked.

“Ya, ya!” Yunho shouted raising his hand in the air. “Yunho.” Jaejoong said. “English and Chamorro.” Yunho answered.

Jaejoong paused for a few seconds and then clapped. “Correct!”

“You two can be in a team. Junsu and Changmin can be in a team. I’ll be in the middle.” I mentioned.

“Why me and Xiah?” Changmin protested. “His face itself is a joke.”

“Second question!” Jaejoong declared ignoring Changmin‘s dark humour. “In Saipan, what currency is used when you buy things?” Yoochun held his hand up in the air fast. “Go on.”

“Say it. It’s so obvious.” Yoochun said to Yunho.

“Dollar.” Yunho answered but he pronounced it as “dollah”. So cute!

“Dollar? Final answer?” Jaejoong asked. “Ne, the dollar.”

“Are you sure of it?” Jaejoong asked again. “Dollah.” Yunho smiled.

“Wait, there’s two languages, does that mean they have two currencies too?” I asked. “Sssh…” Junsu winked at me.

“Dollar and…” Yunho thought aloud. “Native dollar.” He finished.

“Native dollar, wrong!” Jaejoong declared while Yoochun just laughed at Yunho’s stupid mistake. Jaejoong turned to Junsu and Changmin.

“Just dollar.” Changmin answered confidently. “Correct!” Jaejoong clapped. “That’s why you shushed me!” I slapped Junsu on the arm gently. “Let’s go to the third question right away.” Jaejoong said.

“Name the best three tourist places in Saipan before I count to three.”

“Aren’t there many?” Yunho inquired.

“Oh, oh! Suicide cliff!” Junsu answered. Changmin looked from Jaejoong and then to Junsu, “what is a suicide cliff?” he asked.

“3 seconds. You ran out of time. Yunho and Yoochun! 1...” Jaejoong said. “Beach, cliff!” Yunho laughed. “Anio. One of them Xiah just said.” Jaejoong said. “Suicide cliff is one correct answer.”

“See! I have common sense!” Junsu wailed. “Paha!” I scoffed.

“You are smarter than I thought of course.” Changmin told him.

“Okay for another one, I’ll give you a hint. It’s almost like the answer.” Jaejoong smiled. “MICRO………”

“CHIP!” Junsu answered fast pointing his finger at Jaejoong. Everyone started to laugh except for Junsu who was actually being serious at the time. Jaejoong was laughing so much but he still managed to stand up from his seat, ran around the lounge like a lunatic, laughing like a maniac. Only then Junsu just realized what he said and he is now laughing along with us. “Funny, funny.” Yoochun chuckled.

“Oh my god…” I whispered, clutching my stomach from laughing so hard. “Ya, ya, it’s starting!” Yunho said pointing at the TV.

“Let’s see if there’s such tourist place called Micro Chip in Saipan.” Changmin laughed.

“It‘s Micro Beach actually, Xiah.” Jaejoong grinned. ~

(If you've watched "Here Comes TVXQ" you probably remember that bit where they had a quiz about Saipan) ^^